Hello all. I bought 1000 profile backlinks from thebacklinkbuilders.com and they sent me the reports when the work done. I controlled many of the links from the report and I saw that my links are not visible in the sites and some sites are out of order! I sent e-mails 3 times but they didn't reply to me! They cheated me. Don't buy links from this site...

Also I bought 200 social bookmarks service from the another site and it was not useful for my site! I think that these all services are not useful and good work!
ashlee Reviewed by ashlee on . Complain for Thebacklinkbuilders.com Hello all. I bought 1000 profile backlinks from thebacklinkbuilders.com and they sent me the reports when the work done. I controlled many of the links from the report and I saw that my links are not visible in the sites and some sites are out of order! I sent e-mails 3 times but they didn't reply to me! They cheated me. Don't buy links from this site... Also I bought 200 social bookmarks service from the another site and it was not useful for my site! I think that these all services are not Rating: 5