Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62683 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Securely Erase All Traces Of Online and Local System Activity With Wipe

Many temporary files containing data of your online activity can end up compromising your privacy. This includes anything from tracking cookies to application data that contains information regarding your system activity. Such vulnerabilities can easily be exploited by hackers and malware to steal your passwords and other sensitive information. Wipe is an easy to use trace eraser for quickly wiping out tracks of your online activity. The data deletion process not just deletes, but shreds, all sensitive data, making it unrecoverable for malicious agents.

Download Wipe
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Securely Erase All Traces Of Online and Local System Activity With Wipe http://screensnapr.com/e/fr4JP8.png Many temporary files containing data of your online activity can end up compromising your privacy. This includes anything from tracking cookies to application data that contains information regarding your system activity. Such vulnerabilities can easily be exploited by hackers and malware to steal your passwords and other sensitive information. Wipe is an easy to use trace eraser for quickly wiping out tracks of your online activity. The data deletion Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

JGM
    Nice share m8, quick question for you though... doesn't CCleaner do a similar thing or is the above app more in depth?

Great share btw

JGM.

•     
    mmm mmm!
    I must admit and say that I have no experience with CCleaner. There are so many options out there, therefore you need to find out what works best for each person individually.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

•     
    JGM
    Fair enough then m8 can't comment on something you have never used you might want to give it a look though it's a great little app

JGM.

•     
    Thanks for info sand

•     
    ^ not sure if its more in depth or not as I have not tried this app yet I will and post what I think.

However CCleaner is a decent freeware program as well. But first glance at the screenshot above I would say wipe does more.

•     
    JGM
    I have downloaded it r0ck anyway so will try it out

JGM.

•     
    mmm mmm!

It must be noted that the free version of Wipe is ad-supported, attempts to install a toolbar and provides a registration option to buy the paid version. However, you can easily avoid this by unchecking the installation of the toolbar and skipping other ads.

•     
    JGM
    From the looks of things it does a whole heck of a lot more than CCleaner does so certainly going to give it a try, always on the look out for stuff like this

JGM.
  • Reply With QuoteRegister To Reply

Thread Information