Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62851 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Design And Print CD/DVD Covers For Free With DVD Slim

I like maintaining my DVD collection in an impeccable manner, which includes making sure that the DVD covers are not damaged or dull. Sometimes, the DVD cover for a good movie or TV Show can be a big disappointment for fans, while at other instances, a damaged cover really ends up ruining the look of a collection. Moreover, there are also home video collections that are easier to identify if you had a cover for them. When dealing with the aforementioned issues, one often finds it hard to create and print DVD covers. DVD Slim is a handy application that makes it easy to create all kinds of CD/DVD covers. It provides a list of disc types for creating covers, including CD/DVD 7mm, CD/DVD 9mm, Blu-Ray/HD-DVD, PlayStation 3, PSP, Nintendo Wii and others. Using this application, you can easily create and print disc cover for your video, audio and game collections.

Download DVD Slim
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Design And Print CD/DVD Covers For Free With DVD Slim http://pokit.org/get/ff4b702cf280180d71b4eb98ebf65ba5.jpg I like maintaining my DVD collection in an impeccable manner, which includes making sure that the DVD covers are not damaged or dull. Sometimes, the DVD cover for a good movie or TV Show can be a big disappointment for fans, while at other instances, a damaged cover really ends up ruining the look of a collection. Moreover, there are also home video collections that are easier to identify if you had a cover for them. When dealing with Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Nice share, but Photoshop was also free last time i checked..
    I design free logos. click here.

Thread Information