Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61058 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Take Screenshot Of A Website & Upload To Twitter

The application has a simple, minimalist interface with Full Shot (to take screenshot of the whole screen), Selected Area (to take screen of the selected area), WebPage (to take scrollable screenshot of a complete webpage), and Settings (to access the Settings window) button available.

Download EasyScreenShot
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Take Screenshot Of A Website & Upload To Twitter http://pokit.org/get/77d45b1aac15aeb421418752b9f8bd90.jpg The application has a simple, minimalist interface with Full Shot (to take screenshot of the whole screen), Selected Area (to take screen of the selected area), WebPage (to take scrollable screenshot of a complete webpage), and Settings (to access the Settings window) button available. Download EasyScreenShot Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    coooooooooooooooool

Thread Information