Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62136 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Probation

Default Pay For Install Buy All Your Installs!

We are currently looking for new Publishers to generate installs. We are looking for bulk worldwide installs.

We pay $0.02 per install, our installer is working in silent mode, easy to use, just run it on the computer and no installation bar / window will be shown.
    1000 installs = $20 + $3 bonus, if you reach 1k installs or you have very high quality installs. So what are you waiting for?

Apply now and join our private Pay For Install program!

http://www.payforinstall.com

Support:
    Email: admin@PayForInstall.com
    PayForInstall Reviewed by PayForInstall on . Pay For Install Buy All Your Installs! We are currently looking for new Publishers to generate installs. We are looking for bulk worldwide installs. We pay $0.02 per install, our installer is working in silent mode, easy to use, just run it on the computer and no installation bar / window will be shown. 1000 installs = $20 + $3 bonus, if you reach 1k installs or you have very high quality installs. So what are you waiting for? Apply now and join our private Pay For Install program! http://www.payforinstall.com Support: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Your installer is working in silent mode? What exactly it is installed? And why in silent more?

And site is just, bam...

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    No idea what your talking about Pay to install what exactly Sorry if I don't understand but I'm a bit confused and your site is confusing too.

Probation
    hi, our installer, is just make an home page to our website, its working on slient mode, so the user can't see what you installing.

Pay for install, as its sounds, we pay you per install.

Same question here, what are you installing and what does it do? I mean you cant just expect people to download and install stuff they dont know right?

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Yeah, as far as detailing your sites pay method, work ethic, etc.. Un-pro and neh till you give us more info sir.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Quote Originally Posted by PayForInstall View Post
    hi, our installer, is just make an home page to our website, its working on slient mode, so the user can't see what you installing.

Pay for install, as its sounds, we pay you per install.
    So, it basically works like an intruder ?

Probation
    yes, like loudmo,escash and so on.

What is this thing?

I am not clear actually.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Probation
    Lets say, you get our file, you spreading it over the world, lets say on youtube, someone downloaded the file, and installed it on his computer, you will get paid for each success install.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information