Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62828 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You install and They Hack
    BANDILA

2.   Sponsored Links

Lol, what would be there in the install?

Like malware right?
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

which homepage does it redirect too... can u post the link of the file that is supposed to be installed by the user.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Install, and let us know

LOL @ OP. i was in ppi scene for quite long past and i perfectly know its adware which'd be in the installer and u says just a redirect to ur home

He meant..Pay per Install software...You can bind their Install code into any software and when people Install...you get paid.

Say like...You got Screen Saver or Game...you bind it with their Silent Install code ..People Install it & you get paid.

Most of the PPI also gives software to publisher to spread around and has content locking too...like people got to install their software (screen saver,mp3 player etc) before they can download or watch your content.

Most of the PPI are adware ..However, Make sure you affiliate with company which doesn't spread virus.
    There are people that watch things happen, people that make things happen and people that wonder what the hell just happened.

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Don't like this meh

90% of them spread malware..
    BANDILA

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    Just go for pinball if ur doing PPI guys. Basically all those applications you download from warezbb etc that makes your AV go crazy, the reason behind some of them are these install exes that are binded with the original application exe files.

Everytime someone installs the app exe, the malware exe gets installed too, and thus you get paid for EVERY install.

Also, 2c per install is a measly rate when you can get upto $1.50/install for top tier countries like USA, UK, AU. Even for low tier countries its possible to get upto $0.25/install.

Pinball rate:
    1 install = $1.50
    100 installs = $150
    1000 installs = $1500

Your rate:
    1 install = $0.02
    100 installs = $2
    1000 installs = $20

so basically, for every 1000 installs you are gonna profit $1480? nice idea

btw, i dont do PPI, its just one of the things i tried, when I was venturing out for new money making ideas. Its a good cash source, but prepare to be banned from reputated sites if you are gonna be spreading malware/adware on all your downloads.

Edit: not all PPI spread malware, some are just adwares which are pretty much harmless.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Probation
    as you can see, our .exe is smaller then pinball or other networks, easy to spreading or bind it, pinball, and other networks not accpet it, as you also can see we are looking for bulk installs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information