Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62506 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for a forum coder

Hi, I am currently in need of an experienced forum coder for a torrent forum. The coder would have access to vbulletin and anything else required to do his job of coding etc. Someone who knows about forum software, and vb admin cp. Moreover, the coder has to be someone trustworthy. I will not hand out passwords to any random person, so we would have to have a few conversations to get to know the person first to just make sure we can trust you.

In return of your work, you will enjoy the benefits of being assigned as an elite member of the forum. So you will have access to the elite section (which the only way members can get into that section is if they donate).
    chicarito Reviewed by chicarito on . Looking for a website coder Hi, I am currently in need of an experienced forum coder for a torrent forum. The coder would have access to vbulletin and anything else required to do his job of coding etc. Someone who knows about forum software, and vb admin cp. Moreover, the coder has to be someone trustworthy. I will not hand out passwords to any random person, so we would have to have a few conversations to get to know the person first to just make sure we can trust you. In return of your work, you will enjoy the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I like these threads saying "Need someone to create a site for me cause I don't know about these things, in return you can be elite member / put your banner on the site you just made."

Its not a site, its a forum. The forum has already been created, it just needs quite a tweeking from someone experienced. I didnt say putting a banner up, but what is wrong with access to elite section?

Thread Information