Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63757 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wpcap.dll and packet.dll are files made Microsoft and normally reside in the system32 folder (which yours don't), from what I have read it could have been installed when you installed the K-Lite Codec Pack so in future make sure to pay particular attention to what is actually being installed and remove options for toolbars etc.
    IS that mean K-lite codec is not save to use?
    Sorry for my bad English.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    proxyjunction.blogspot.com
    am using k-lite for years never had any issue

until i see your task screenshot taken by security task manager i cant say if your pc is safe

that tool scans hidden running tasks it knows to show the risky tasks on top highlighted in red so we can know if this is really virus or just a file that wont harm our pc

JGM
    Quote Originally Posted by MSL6600 View Post
    IS that mean K-lite codec is not save to use?
    I didn't say it wasn't safe to use I said that the spyware could have been installed when you installed it. A lot of companies add toolbars in to their installers due to sponsorship and various things so make sure to look at what exactly is being installed

JGM.

•     
    Ok. I find it. It's come from my new modem driver. If I remove those spyware my modem stop working. If I Install the modem driver the spyware come again. I already contact with my ISP sevice provider. I think It's not spyware. Becuse they modify the YMAX modem drive to put there logo MAc ID, option for usename id etc. Is it possible malwarebyets Detect those modification on those modem driver as spyware?

•     
    Website's:
    facebook.com
    I think u might be confusing some service or whatever with a spyware.

Before I even give you an opinion, tell us more. What does this ?spyware? do? Is it showing you any error? Opening any websites, pop-ups, scripts?

If you can post a screenshot of what the problem is, that way someone can help easier....
    All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

•     
    I think u might be confusing some service or whatever with a spyware.

Before I even give you an opinion, tell us more. What does this ?spyware? do? Is it showing you any error? Opening any websites, pop-ups, scripts?
    Acctually I don't have any problem ith that spyware. If I remove them my Modem stop working. That's all. I have to install my modem driver again.

•     
    JGM
    ^ If that is the case then I would not worry about it since it could be a false positive.

JGM.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information