Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63122 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default VPS or SBorg ?

Hi Guys,

this is my first thread, sorry if is in wrong section.

Actually,I want to know whichone is better to earn money for someone that post files on 1 or 2 forums (like warez-bb or ...) i mean for no more work.

1.Sborg plan (torrent support)

the problem is , I need high speed source , when i have sborg plan with 3 or 5 tabs ! the best way is private torrents like iptorrents. but the problem is ratio !

then i think i need seedbox (so i have to buy seedbox or donate)

then Sborg plan + seedbox = 14 $ + ?? = and earn = less than paid money !

2.VPS (unmetered + good HDD)

this way is very hard, because i should rar/unrar , rename, take screenshot and take information and upload from FTP and it will take time and many hard works.

and i think good VPS for this is about 15 - 20 $ (more or less)

and storage files (because of torrent ratio maintain)

so whichone is better ? VPS or sborg plan ?

and another question, post on my forum/website or warez-bb ?
    denpers Reviewed by denpers on . VPS or SBorg ? Hi Guys, this is my first thread, sorry if is in wrong section. :facepalm: Actually,I want to know whichone is better to earn money for someone that post files on 1 or 2 forums (like warez-bb or ...) i mean for no more work. 1.Sborg plan (torrent support) the problem is , I need high speed source , when i have sborg plan with 3 or 5 tabs ! the best way is private torrents like iptorrents. but the problem is ratio ! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

RDP ftw
    (`-.,Proud To Be A Muslim,.-`)

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    post on warez-bb and some other big forums

sborg ftw cauz it will do all the work for u ... u can make 5 threads with sborg at the same time which u will consume to make a single post manually (downloading rerar etc upload make thread)

it all depends on you and what knowledge you have if you dont know how to manage a VPS then go sborg if u do then go VPS and install Sborg yurself

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PA$$!oN View Post
    RDP ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by babarali124 View Post

sborg ftw cauz it will do all the work for u ... u can make 5 threads with sborg at the same time which u will consume to make a single post manually (downloading rerar etc upload make thread)
    Thanks guys, but how can i find source ? seedbox + sborg ? or donate to torrent or there is any way for upload?
    Its not too much ? seedbox+sborg ?

Quote Originally Posted by BizZaro View Post
    it all depends on you and what knowledge you have if you dont know how to manage a VPS then go sborg if u do then go VPS and install Sborg yurself
    I know something about manage VPS and i can Install Sborg by myself , but the problem is , i should buy VPS with 1 GB Ram (at the least for using torrent) and pay 7.5 for ticket .

do you think is better than sborg plan + seedbox ?

because for example, cheaper VPS with 1 GB ram is about 20 or 25 $ per month and 7.5 $ ticket (1 month) and then i should storage files in more time ,because of ratio , what do you think about this ?

Depends on what you upload really.

If you upload around ~200-300MB files then Sborg works great. But if you are in to 1GB+ files then Sborg is not really that good.

RDA's are much better, IF you are willing to take the effort of creating your own post.

I've used Sborg on a shared hosting and a VPS and I must say there is not much difference tbh, as there are some very good Sborg providers these days at KWWH.

Quote Originally Posted by babarali124 View Post

Not necessary. The upload and download speeds of a RDA are much much faster than Sborg. And we can upload simultaneous files with RDA.

Sborg wins if you are not willing to spend time to create posts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by watsayabtcoffee View Post
    Depends on what you upload really.

If you upload around ~200-300MB files then Sborg works great. But if you are in to 1GB+ files then Sborg is not really that good.

RDA's are much better, IF you are willing to take the effort of creating your own post.

I've used Sborg on a shared hosting and a VPS and I must say there is not much difference tbh, as there are some very good Sborg providers these days at KWWH.

Not necessary. The upload and download speeds of a RDA are much much faster than Sborg. And we can upload simultaneous files with RDA.

Sborg wins if you are not willing to spend time to create posts.

tnx for answer,

I need for upload movies between 700 MB to 2 GB , so you think RD is better ?

I bought Sborg, but the main problem is source ! i think you can give seed and keep ratio or rise it ! unless by seedbox or something like that. so i should buy seedbox, i dont know howmuch is that usually, but i think total price is more than RDP or windows VPS , and ofcourse with low speed. because you have limit to open tabs.

RDA is just perfect for you then.

You can download torrents with good speed and also seed it back in order to maintain the ratio.

It will be a good experiance, trust me !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by watsayabtcoffee View Post
    RDA is just perfect for you then.

You can download torrents with good speed and also seed it back in order to maintain the ratio.

It will be a good experiance, trust me !
    Thanks watsayabtcoffee,

I will to try .

p.s: do you know any cheap and good RDP seller? please pm me if you can.

I dont know about cheap, but I can recommend you Instantrdp for the speed and their support.

I was with them for 4 months and never had any issues. Any problems were sorted out very quickly. Didnt renew this month as I wont be uploading anything due to my exams, but I'm sure to get one In Jan !

Just check out their thread or contact them on Live Support for their plans and they will take care of you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information