Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62556 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by praveer View Post
    Budget Linux VPS you have mate?
    When you goto order you now have the choice of selecting your own Operating system. Are we can upload any ISO of your choice you're wanting to use on your vps server.

Quote Originally Posted by flytothemoon View Post
    Yay, server are back in stock. Glad I waited.
    Sorry, just one more newbie question...
    Do I need to get a domain name?
    I'm getting it for downloading and uploading my files and I'm not hosting anything. Can i just write whatever on hostname and name server prefix?
    *Never mind, Just submitted the order. Couldn't wait.
    Your hostname is only use to identify your server the hostname can be anything.

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    Thread title changed from ResoldVPS to BudgetVDS.

Banned
    Website's:
    Instant activation is now fully enabled.

Please Note: When selecting PayPal/ Credit Card your account will automatically be processed after fraud review by there Fraud Department has been completed which normally takes 30 minutes if you've used 2checkout before.

We're also proud to announce we've had the server upgraded from 16GB of RAM to 32GB of RAM.

Our Server Specs

Intel Quad Core Xeon X3440 (4 x 2.53 GHz, 8MB Cache), 2-bay Supermicro Chassis
    32GB of RAM
    Onboard RAID 1
    1 TB Enterprise Grade SATA II
    100 Mbps Port (1 Gbps Uplink)

Upcoming Network maintenance schedules
    We've also received an email from the Datacenter that they'll be doing network upgrades on there whole network currently at this time no maintenance windows have been schedule. Once they've started the maintenance windows schedule we'll send out an email to all clients.

Speedtest Results

Benchmark Test

Special Code

We're at BudgetVDS have added a promo code 35OFF which is a 35 % off recurring discount code.

Y'all asked for it you got it

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    Awesome mate....Thats a great promo
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : sales@leaserver.com

5.   Sponsored Links

A couple of newbies questions:

Does "Network Connection: 100mbps (1 GBPS Uplink)" mean that it is possible to download up to 100mbps and upload up to 1gbps?

Does "warez linking" mean that I cannot download/upload warez? Even if I delete it right away?

What about the CPU, is it equally shared or...?

How many users/VPSs are there per machine?

Can I use private torrents?

Thanks.

Banned
    Website's:
    A couple of newbies questions:

Does "Network Connection: 100mbps (1 GBPS Uplink)" mean that it is possible to download up to 100mbps and upload up to 1gbps?

A. That would be correct.

Does "warez linking" mean that I cannot download/upload warez? Even if I delete it right away?

What about the CPU, is it equally shared or...?

A. Are server has the total of 8 cores each vps is assigned 4 CPU's

How many users/VPSs are there per machine?
    A. 17 vps per a node

Can I use private torrents?

A. Yes private torrent are allowed howevery if we do receive a complaint from a DMCA complaint or a torrent complaint from our provider abuse team we'll forward you notice given you 24/48 hours timeframe to cancel out the torrent we got a complaint from.

Okay..that's what I wanted to hear

Last question, I need Windows Server 2008 Enterprise 32bit because, as far as I know, 1 or 2gb RAM are not enough for 64bit edition and you've only got the 64bit one..is there a way I can install the 32 bit one? I noticed that you can install other OSes if I provide you the download link but the problem is that I don't know where you can download it lol

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by RuiiCe View Post
    Okay..that's what I wanted to hear

Last question, I need Windows Server 2008 Enterprise 32bit because, as far as I know, 1 or 2gb RAM are not enough for 64bit edition and you've only got the 64bit one..is there a way I can install the 32 bit one? I noticed that you can install other OSes if I provide you the download link but the problem is that I don't know where you can download it lol
    Windows 2008 runs excellent at 1GB of RAM since the minimum ram required by Windows 2008 is 512MB of RAM. The more RAM assigned to a Windows 2008 server will require more disk space for paging, hibernation, and dump files as noted by Microsoft.

Yes we can install the Windows 2008 32 Bit Edition if ISO link provided to us. Howevery, we're having a hard time at this moment being able to find the 32 Bit Edition of Windows 2008. If found it will be added into our system after testing of the ISO to make sure it's not corrupted.

Well if you say that it runs well then I'll use the 64bit edition..should I experience some problems then I'll, in some way, find and give you the 32bit edition link.

Thanks for replying

Banned
    Website's:
    We are currently closing out BudgetVDS it has been enjoy over so many years to see how we've grown we're recommended all clients to make a backup of there vps servers. If you're wanting a refund for your last month payment please let us know by sending an email to robertf2011@budgetvds.com - we'll process your refund do note I'll not process refund to other PayPal account, AlertPay Account we'll only process refunds to the same account you've used to pay for our services

If you're looking for a vps hosting provider I recommended all clients of our to checkout http://vps6.net

Thank You,
    Robert Foster

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information