Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61951 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Can you earn money if your site is 'free' (e.g blogger,wordpress,ucoz,etc)

Can you earn money if your site is 'free' (e.g blogger,wordpress,ucoz,etc)?
    So my question is are there ways to earn from your site when it's free.I mean can you do affiliate marketing,join google adsense,share filesonic links,use ptc sites referral codes,etc.
    Are people going to take you seriously when they see you are using a free site,to promote your product or whatever you are doing?
    Do you know people or have you earned money from a free site?
    Or it is better to purchase a domain and web hosting?
    elena1969 Reviewed by elena1969 on . Can you earn money if your site is 'free' (e.g blogger,wordpress,ucoz,etc) Can you earn money if your site is 'free' (e.g blogger,wordpress,ucoz,etc)? So my question is are there ways to earn from your site when it's free.I mean can you do affiliate marketing,join google adsense,share filesonic links,use ptc sites referral codes,etc. Are people going to take you seriously when they see you are using a free site,to promote your product or whatever you are doing? Do you know people or have you earned money from a free site? Or it is better to purchase a domain and Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    leakformation.com musictooth.com
    yes, only if you get some advertisements on it.

Website's:
    craphumor.com
    I have seen alot of people do blackhat marketing techniques through free blogs. I'll find some information for you and pm you with it all.

yes, only if you get some advertisements on it.
    Will they accept you??Adbrite,google adsense,azoogle ads,chitika,infolinks.
    Do some of these accept affiliates with free websites.
    I have seen alot of people do blackhat marketing techniques through free blogs. I'll find some information for you and pm you with it all.
    Thanks looking forward to it

Get a blogger account, make a tech blog, write few articles.

Get affiliates from hostagator or theme sites like thesis and on every sale you get good cash.

Place some ads on your blogger account or start uploading work.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Get a blogger account, make a tech blog, write few articles.

Get affiliates from hostagator or theme sites like thesis and on every sale you get good cash.

Place some ads on your blogger account or start uploading work.
    Yes i have heard and read what you can do,but I read this article http://www.2createawebsite.com/prebu...e-example.html and it clearly recommends me to buy domain and hosting . She says that free sites are risky and can ban you anytime

if you have the 10$ , just buy a domain and hosting.

Not an easy task Elena.

Free site or premium site is not matter, Matter is Traffic.

if free site have no visitor (that is useless)
    if premium site have no visitors (so its the same)

Better suggestion: share a things in different forums and social network. make your reputation to getting peoples attentions and send them a different companies offers on your FB page, twitter account, signature on forums etc. just like "Sell Shop anywhere"

the cheapest way to start out i think is ..get a domain from 1&1 for five bucks and & link it up with a blogger account..so no woes of your worry of hosting bills ..till ur blog gains some ground..then..move on to wordpress hosting..

yea you can do blogger

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information