Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62705 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    WhatTheServer.me PerfectDarkVpn.me

Talking WhatTheServer.me - Ecatel KVM VPS Hosting starting at $7.99 month (NL)

What The Server

We Provide Quality, Secure, and Private hosting for all your needs. We have got you covered from shells, vpn tunnels, or your own kvm vps. We aim to give back that personal experience missing from most web-hosts today. We are new but were here to serve you and show u we are the best. If your looking for a host that values your privacy and security above all else choose us. See our Product listings below.

Please checkout our VPS comparison page for easy to read list.

Special Use:25OFFVPSKWWH AT checkout for recurring 25% discount on all VPS Plans TILL 11/01/2012

Mini KVM VPS
    CPU Cores 1
    128MB Ram* limited OS support please ensure OS you desire can run/install with this
    10GB Hard Drive
    1TB BW/month
    $7.99
    Cart Link here

Starter KVM VPS
    CPU Cores 2
    256MB Ram* limited OS support please ensure OS you desire can run/install with this
    20GB Hard Drive
    2TB BW/month
    $10.99
    Cart Link here

Developer KVM VPS
    CPU Cores 4
    512MB Ram
    30GB Hard Drive
    3TB BW/month
    $23.99
    Cart Link here

Master KVM VPS
    CPU Cores 4
    1GB Ram
    40GB Hard Drive
    4TB BW/month
    $46.99
    Cart Link here

All VPS come with the below standard features

100 Megabit Uplink (can increase limit upon request)
    VNC access included
    Includes 1 Dedicated IPv4 IP(More available upon request)

40+ ISO's and templates to choose from (Plus can load custom iso's upon request if desired)

All servers are UN-managed

UN-managed - means you're responsible for the install & upgrades of the OS and all web-server scripts. However, feel free to open a support ticket for help and we will attempt to assist you if we can. There are tutorials available in our knowledge base for most setups and installs

We use SolusVM to manage our servers.
    Ram is Guaranteed.
    No Overselling.
    Equal Share Of CPU.

Support is available via jabber/xmpp/gtalk and via client login support area/email

Order processing may take up to 24 hours(typically instant upon receipt of payment).
    If u have a custom request/order email us

Accepted Payment Methods
    Paypal
    Google Checkout
    Liberty Reserve
    Bitcoin

Available upon request
    web-money

TOS/AUP
    SLA
    Onessa Reviewed by Onessa on . WhatTheServer.me - Ecatel KVM VPS Hosting 512MB Ram 50GB hdd 5TB BW $19.99 month (NL) What The Server http://i.imgur.com/tHtoZ.gif We Provide Quality, Secure, and Private hosting for all your needs. We have got you covered from shells, vpn tunnels, or your own kvm vps. We aim to give back that personal experience missing from most web-hosts today. We are new but were here to serve you and show u we are the best. If your looking for a host that values your privacy and security above all else choose us. See our Product listings below. Please checkout our VPS Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Banned
    You could easily pay $60 and get a decent server from them.

Website's:
    edited

Respected Developer
    Thread closed.

Read the hosting rules. Once you've read them report your post with the new title. Do NOT open a new topic.

Website's:
    thanks for reopening sorry about incorrect title at first

Website's:
    New KVM VPS Plans + 10% off recurring promotion for all New Clients

As you may have noticed we have integrated 4 new new KVM VPS plans(Starter,Developer,Enterprise,Master).
    As a Special Bonus we have a 10% off recurring special for all new vps clients. Please use the code "WTSVPS1D" upon checkout.

Offer ends Feb 20th

Website's:
    New promotional offers below for all our services!!!

Use WTSVPSRD for 10% recurring monthly discount.
    Use 25OFF for 25% one time discount.

Website's:
    Special First Come First Serve only 5 available

Ecatel Node Developer Special VPS KVM $24.99/mo

Ecatel Node Developer Special VPS KVM

CPU Cores 4
    512MB Ram
    100GB Hard Drive
    5TB BW/month
    100 Megabit Uplink
    VNC access included
    Includes 1 Dedicated IP

Purchase here

no longer available

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    sorry if i am going off topic its nto that i m gonna buy but most people here are warez webmasters who bARELy make $100 on their websites(if their running on vps)they cant pay u $75 for 1gb ram vps

Just think abt it

Are you giving dedicated 4 CPU Cores

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information