Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6947 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    fakevisitors.net serpmafia.com

Default Get unlimited .com for $3.99 each, No Limit

Hey everyone. I hate paying the good old $11.95 HostMonster yearly fee for .com domains, so I went to look into alternatives and simply by mistake stumbled across this. Get as many .com domains as you want for only $3.99 each. I'll lay it out for you as simple as possible. I registered five domains when the limit is technically one. Should work for as many domains as you need. This is oversimplifying everything. It's almost a "I've never registered a domain before what do I do" tutorial:

1) go to domain.com (of course it's not an affiliate link people)

2) put in the domain of choice. Click "-> SEARCH"

3) Click "-> ADD TO CART". If you would like to register more than one domain (say 50), just type in the domain you want and hit "-> SEARCH". Repeat until you have the desired domains. Once you have gotten all the domains you'd like, click "-> ADD TO CART".

4) There should now be a box in the top right. This is where you get to type in random codes. Type in "399com" "com399" "199com" "com199" "299com" "com299" "499com" "com499"... you get the point. Note: It doesn't matter what you type in, it will still award you a $3.99/yr .com domain.

5) Now it's time for checkout. Put any information you want down for this. I was Nick Flaberghast from Malibu California. That's zip code 90263 for those who were wondering. I chose to pay with paypal, which I assume most of you will. The name you sign up with in no way shape or form needs to match your paypal details.

6) Next it'll take you to the paypal screen. The left side won't show the amount, but don't worry. You will only be paying $3.99 per domain. You will also be able to see the total before you actually pay. After you sign into paypal and agree to pay you will see this:

7) Congrats. You have just registered x amount of domains. All for only $3.99/yr each!

I hope this helps some people out. It pretty tough to find reasonable domains anymore. This is great if you're looking to register a lot of domains for MNS and so fourth.

Post or PM me if you have any questions as I'd be more than happy to help.

Regards,
    FFZ
    FreeFileZhare Reviewed by FreeFileZhare on . Get unlimited .com for $3.99 each, No Limit Hey everyone. I hate paying the good old $11.95 HostMonster yearly fee for .com domains, so I went to look into alternatives and simply by mistake stumbled across this. Get as many .com domains as you want for only $3.99 each. I'll lay it out for you as simple as possible. I registered five domains when the limit is technically one. Should work for as many domains as you need. This is oversimplifying everything. It's almost a "I've never registered a domain before what do I do" tutorial: 1) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Is it working for real? Can we pay via CC
    Screwed

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by foxman View Post
    Is it working for real? Can we pay via CC
    Yeah, all the domain registrar support cc. You can use CC

Coupon: com399 - .COM domains just $3.99 for a 1 yr registration

works

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by torrfriend View Post
    Coupon: com399 - .COM domains just $3.99 for a 1 yr registration

works
    No thanks for me ?

*LIMITED TIME OFFER. COM399 coupon and offer expires December 16, 2011 at 8:00 am Pacific. COM399 coupon and offer is valid for one (1) .com domain registration for one (1) year per account at the discounted price of $3.99 for the first registration year. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon and offer are not valid with certain TLDs, existing products and services, renewals, transfers, custom website design, Sunrise registrations, Landrush registrations, other coupons, or special pricing.
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

should sign up email and paypal email be same ?

is their any problem if i belong to one country and my pp is under another country ?

and upto when this offer will valid ?

can anybody confirm all those ?

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by shufol View Post
    should sign up email and paypal email be same ?

is their any problem if i belong to one country and my pp is under another country ?

and upto when this offer will valid ?

can anybody confirm all those ?
    They will not check that, i think you are staying in India and your pp is under another country. There will be no problem, coz there so many tourists who buy domains from other countries, i don't know about when this offer will end, but grab it as soon as possible.

This things make KWWH big, thanks so much FreeFileZhare
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

Banned
    Works, Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information