Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62631 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default My Alertpay Account is In HOLD.

Hello ALL,
    I need Help My Alertpay ACcount is in Hold When i open A Ticket On Alertapy About Problem So The Answer I Receive Is this :-
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting AlertPay. My name is Alex and I am happy to assist you.

As one of the most secure and reliable online payment processors, we adhere to a comprehensive security policy for the protection of our network and our compliance with various laws and legislation.

Due to general security reasons, your AlertPay account has been flagged by an automated security feature. In keeping with our security policy, we are advising you to complete an additional account verification before you can have full access to your AlertPay account. We will require you to submit the following documents:

? A proof of address statement, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

? A photo identification document, such as a passport, driver?s license, country/state ID or medical ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible and that it is scanned at a high resolution in color.

Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number, account balances, etc.

You may attach the requested documents to your email. Please ensure they are in .jpeg format and under 1 MB in size.

Thank you for your understanding while we ensure the security of our network.
    Now what i have to provide So That my account problem resolved Please Help.
    PA$$!oN Reviewed by PA$$!oN on . My Alertpay Account is In HOLD. Hello ALL, I need Help My Alertpay ACcount is in Hold When i open A Ticket On Alertapy About Problem So The Answer I Receive Is this :- Now what i have to provide So That my account problem resolved Please Help. Rating: 5
    (`-.,Proud To Be A Muslim,.-`)

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Phaze.co Phaze.info KatzDDL.org KatzBB.com Buspic.com WarezPortal.us
    You Need To Verify You Account

I were Verified My account via Phone now what to do?

Learn proper english first.

Website's:
    Phaze.co Phaze.info KatzDDL.org KatzBB.com Buspic.com WarezPortal.us
    You Know That On Phone No One Can Told That Is That Really You.So Need Photo ID

Quote Originally Posted by DuckBre View Post
    Learn proper english first.
    @DuckBre
    LOL..If u didnt understand then go do ur work.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberKilleR View Post
    You Know That On Phone No One Can Told That Is That Really You.So Need Photo ID
    Holy Confused

bro do you have scanner???if so then put ur NIC
    National identy card or student card verified it

Website's:
    wscripts.net damnlolscript.com lulzjet.com
    they said in the email what they need.

• A proof of address statement, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID or medical ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible and that it is scanned at a high resolution in color.

As all know that wArez is illegal so if they trace me so?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information