Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62582 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default keyword domain name sale - help pls..

hey....

i have a pr3 , fashion blog... cheapchloe.com

keywords : cheap chloe....

whats the price that i should offer when selling it ?? the domain alone or with site ...

i have no idea...
    and also... i will put this up in auction in dp sales thread.... anyother place to put this up...?
    Mr.Mirchi Reviewed by Mr.Mirchi on . keyword domain name sale - help pls.. hey.... i have a pr3 , fashion blog... cheapchloe.com keywords : cheap chloe.... whats the price that i should offer when selling it ?? the domain alone or with site ... i have no idea... and also... i will put this up in auction in dp sales thread.... anyother place to put this up...? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Did you check the Google Keyword tool before registering this "keyword" domain?

It only gets 58 global monthly searches (you need to select "Exact" as the match type by the way). It's not worth much as a stand-alone domain, maybe start the bidding off at $10 or so?

If you develop a content-rich site on it, you'll be able to sell it for more, as it stands - it's almost worthless as a domain.

yeah i checked... i meant like people who own like www.salecheapbags.com ,etc... they would use this domain much since the domain name directly denotes their use of their website .(dint knw to put up more correctly )

so i directly mailed them, regarding their site.... and one of them bidded for 120$ and another 95$... so asked here how much more worth can it be

Interesting, I would probably go for a better domain though.

Thread Information