Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62217 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Please comment on using code in your posts

I have filepost and as you know with any hosts they pay on a tire ABCD ect. I think they are dodging me i keep asking them what are all these unknown refers on the stats page I say how can you pay correct ip location if its unknown? They became offensive like i was accusing them of cheating but the fact is if someone uses code in one of my forums I wont be paid for a sale or website %
    Using code in your post makes it where the downloader must copy and paste in his browser what if hes from tier 4? They beat around the bush and just keep saying dont worry and please dont be rude asking the same question. I have over 1600 unknown reffers. Please explain this code to me. I made it a rule in all of my forums do not use code this is a direct download forum.
    Oldwizzardofoz Reviewed by Oldwizzardofoz on . Please comment on using code in your posts I have filepost and as you know with any hosts they pay on a tire ABCD ect. I think they are dodging me i keep asking them what are all these unknown refers on the stats page I say how can you pay correct ip location if its unknown? They became offensive like i was accusing them of cheating but the fact is if someone uses code in one of my forums I wont be paid for a sale or website % Using code in your post makes it where the downloader must copy and paste in his browser what if hes from tier Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    When you code links, usually users can't click on them, but even if they copy paste link in another tab, Filepost still can know from which country they are coming from.

PAY PER SALE = referral
    PAY PER DOWNLOAD = IP location

I have approximately 40% of unknown referrers, just like what cvrle77 said.

Thread Information