Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62597 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    reddit.com

Thumbs up Looking for an administrator.

As you can see from my page on the left, there is nothing.
    I had a forum set up there and i also did a lot of editing and manual coding to make it awesome. The host got screwed over by the server provider so guess who lost all his work because he was too stupid to make a backup? Yes...

So im looking for somebody to start over. I would do it myself but I recently moved to another country and got my hands full with legal stuff/paper-pushing.
    The guy/girl im looking for can have any type of experience, i would prefer some novice and not somebody who already runs 458 websites.

You would start with a blank forum (or blog) that comes with hosting (no expenses from your side). If you have no previous experience in installing or modifying a site, i can set it up and make it look awesome everytime i have some spare time on my hands.

Only one expectation from me: Good english knowledge.

Traffic comes from Google and Phaze.

Do you have some spare time? Just reply or shoot me a PM.

Paul.
    Maniac_ Reviewed by Maniac_ on . Looking for an administrator. As you can see from my page on the left, there is nothing. I had a forum set up there and i also did a lot of editing and manual coding to make it awesome. The host got screwed over by the server provider so guess who lost all his work because he was too stupid to make a backup? Yes... So im looking for somebody to start over. I would do it myself but I recently moved to another country and got my hands full with legal stuff/paper-pushing. The guy/girl im looking for can have any type of Rating: 5
    I design free logos. click here.

2.   Sponsored Links

I have pm'D you mate !

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Thanks to anybody who PM'd, ive found my guy!
    I design free logos. click here.

Thread Information