Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62751 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckload lover View Post
    More than 1000 posts daily , submit them to all ddl .. , you'll have more than 10000 visitors per day (:
    I'm pretty sure this is taking the piss and wasn't meant to be taken literally.

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by museaddict View Post
    I have a new wordpress website for releases like rlsbb and rlslog but I dont know how I can get a huge traffic like these sites in no time , this is my site http://fastrelease.us
    any idea ??
    Just another Wordpress site

Answer to your qestion is very simple, all you need is a lot of money and a lot of money and a lot of money and maybe also a lot of money, hmm, yeah, I think that's should be all for good start .... Goodluck !
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

dont need money at all, just advertise it everywhere everyday! blogs/forums/portals.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Extremely disappointed that not a single person has mentioned quality content yet.

RLSLOG have really well constructed and well written topics. I'll take movies as an example as they are something I download most.
    OK so RLSLOG have some copy paste plot for movies from imdb but they do give a brief few unique lines about every movie and make a comment about the release group or the download. That takes effort and isn't just some quick copy paste or even a scraped automated topic.

This makes the topic unique on Google which means they enjoy excellent organic traffic when almost every single other warez site has an exact copy of their content. Another important factor is they update a topic if it's nuked or a Propper is released. Think of this from a downloaders point of view. Would you visit a site where nuked downloads are updated or just copy scraped and then ignored.

It's not just about backlinks, money or having thouands of crap topics. Content is extremely important and if you have quality content then you will get the visitors. People will tell their friends or link to you and thousands of backlinks are generated by others for you.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    premiump2p.in
    Note Some Points :-

1. Use clean template - easy for use ur content page looking nice but banner and background looking dirty

2. Hire some one for SEO - ur using wordpress so its good for get backlinks

3. Hire or Ask some one upload scene release with your url page. and u also spread ur files in warezbb with ur url page.

den u can get good result in short tym ..

Quote Originally Posted by DVDR View Post
    dont need money at all, just advertise it everywhere everyday! blogs/forums/portals.
    Please tell me big wizzard from Oz how you want to advertise your WAREZ site without investing huge amounts of money to get more then 2 millions impressions a day .... Let me guess,- you will use scrapbox ?

Don't forget about the competition and title of this thread...

How to get traffic like rlslog or rlsbb ??
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Mr Happy said It all, but you should really work on your design and banner.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

Ok we are talking here about unique and quality content.But what is going to happen when your site becomes bigger. Other leechers are going to copy your 'unique and quality content' as well.And again you will see the same content all over the net,thus your traffic will begin slowly to fall.LOL
    Circle of traffic- You write quality and unique content-you get visitors-you become a huge site-leechers come to your site-and you slowly become nobody again.
    Or am I missing something?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by elena1969 View Post
    Ok we are talking here about unique and quality content.But what is going to happen when your site becomes bigger. Other leechers are going to copy your 'unique and quality content' as well.And again you will see the same content all over the net,thus your traffic will begin slowly to fall.LOL
    Circle of traffic- You write quality and unique content-you get visitors-you become a huge site-leechers come to your site-and you slowly become nobody again.
    Or am I missing something?
    Not true. Google and other search engines are more than smart enough to work out the source of the content. They have various ways search engines discover this. Google can tell the time a topic is made and how it's linked. Big sites are crawled incredibly fast so people copying you and taking your traffic isn't an issue. In fact it's the opposite. If you copy a big sites unique article Google can work out that that article must be important and you can actually increase the traffic to the big site.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Start by doing proper on-page optimization. Then you can build backlinks. And keep checking the on-page status and create more and more backlinks. Simple as hell.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information