Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62422 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    ddrmovies.com onlinehindustan.com

Default My site in not coming in google search

my site is not coming in google search even i did everything which i can do..
    Submit URL
    Google Analystic
    Google webmaster tools.

But still i can search my site in google even with full address..

Please help me

http://onlinehindustan.com
    ::ALEX:: Reviewed by ::ALEX:: on . My site in not coming in google search my site is not coming in google search even i did everything which i can do.. like Submit URL Google Analystic Google webmaster tools. But still i can search my site in google even with full address.. :( Please help me Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    allskip.com
    Same here my site is not coming in google search too.. from past 4-5 days, checked everything and still no luck X_X

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    hi ::ALEX::

use this tool

http://www.imtalk.org/cmps_index.php...site-Submitter

it will help to index your site

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by filescan View Post
    hi ::ALEX::

use this tool

http://www.imtalk.org/cmps_index.php...site-Submitter

it will help to index your site
    Nice Tool but this is not indexing my site in google

Banned
    your site is not opening bro

I am afraid, your website has been heavily penalized and blocked by google. Now, your site has no page in google.

Use this form to contact google
    https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/reconsideration?hl=en

If google doesn't consider your request, so you have one option left to leave your site

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMrAdO View Post
    I am afraid, your website has been heavily penalized and blocked by google. Now, your site has no page in google.

Use this form to contact google
    https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/reconsideration?hl=en

If google doesn't consider your request, so you have one option left to leave your site
    How do you know my site blocked?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Add a robots.txt file for starters as it's good practice.

Next we have to find if your site is being crawled. In Google Webmaster Tools click on Crawl Stats on the left hand navigation as shown

If Google is not crawling your site then that's the problem so we need to find out why. Easiest thing to do is click on Malware and it should say
    Google has not detected any malware on this site.

If Google has found Malware this is a big problem you need to fix asap. If Google doesn't find any Malware then check the Crawl Errors

You should have little no crawl errors and if you do you should fix them. Here is an example of what you should see under crawl errors

And here is an example of a site with problems

If you show your version of these three screenshots it will help us diagnose the problem a lot.
    The next thing you can do is Fetch as Googlebot which will allow you to view your website as Googlebot and see what Google sees. I've checked this roughly for your site and it seams ok but you still need to check.

Once you post all these screenshots I'll be able to help further as I'll know what's causing the problem.

Do not request a reconsideration until you know what's causing the problem as CoMrAdO suggested above as it takes about 4-6 weeks for that to happen. If you can fix the problem yourself your site could be indexed in less than an hour instead of weeks. Often the reconsideration reply will just tell you to do what I've told you to do anyway so they are usually a waste of time.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

copy and past

Code: 
    site:onlinehindustan.com
    You site has been created since 2011-08-20, so almost 4 months are gone...and it is not possible that your site is still not index in google...

Search keywords in google e.g google penalized the website

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMrAdO View Post
    copy and past

You site has been created since 2011-08-20, so almost 4 months are gone...and it is not possible that your site is still not index in google...

Search keywords in google e.g google penalized the website
    It is possible. It could be a number of things so don't jump to conclusions. For all we know he could be on a poorly configured server which blocked googlebot for visiting too much. Believe me it happens. It could be a number of simple things to do with his site and not Google. If he follows my instructions above we'll know the cause of the problem.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information