Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62815 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Respected Member
    You guys are not even looking at bigger picture here. If you only took time to "sneak" around bit. 6* sites are administrated by Phaze admin/staff. Most 5* sites also belong to Phaze staff. They push their downloads at first few pages, some get in a way here and there.

So it's not a real DDL anymore. You don't get 6* (nor you can buy it), 5* too, but if you are lucky you MIGHT get a 4*.

In other words, waste of time. Comprende? Also, relying on DDL traffic will never turn out good.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

2.   Sponsored Links

You can't buy 6* anymore?
    News to me
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Respected Member
    Common sense snowman, if you got few 6* sites, why the hell would you upgrade someone's website for lousy 200+ bucks to 6*? Competition is never good thing, less revenue for you, so yeah, at least they are not that dumb.

But they fail in every other field.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

They never reply and that's the truth that you will have to accept it now.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

mmm mmm!
    Yes, they should definitely consider changing their administration.

It is very important that such a large website can follow up all the support that is in demand.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

I never understood why people used DDL sites to download from in the first place

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by rkze1 View Post
    I never understood why people used DDL sites to download from in the first place
    Good answer. I wonder the same thing.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Katz was good for downloads because it listed all the new episodes of all the current tv seasons. That was the one of the only reasons I used katz, and I used katz when warez-bb was down.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp32 View Post
    Katz was good for downloads because it listed all the new episodes of all the current tv seasons. That was the one of the only reasons I used katz, and I used katz when warez-bb was down.
    Mostly you'll find it at all forums also. Why not use a forum that you know can offer what you require, rather than having to use random forums from a DDL that may offer poor quality.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    Mostly you'll find it at all forums also. Why not use a forum that you know can offer what you require, rather than having to use random forums from a DDL that may offer poor quality.
    I'd think the reason is that the shows are listed so you can quickly browse through, see which ones you want and just grab the links. On warez-bb you have to search for that specific show. It's a bit more of a hassle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information