Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62868 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com

Default Catch Phrases

Hi there KWWHunction just like within the hosting forums were catch phrases like

Affordable, Trusted, High Qaulity

Are not allowed in thread tittles i personally believe that the same should go for other services within the market place such as link building

From the images above you should get my point "raymond" kidding

But yeah the same should be enforced within market place ie: services

As it is enforced with web hosting the same principle is there as well with other services through out the market place the "catch phrase"

Just my 2 cents though

DLow Reviewed by DLow on . Catch Phrases Hi there KWWHunction just like within the hosting forums were catch phrases like Affordable, Trusted, High Qaulity Are not allowed in thread tittles i personally believe that the same should go for other services within the market place such as link building http://screensnapr.com/e/e8fgvZ.png http://screensnapr.com/e/h4UDzB.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    A good point indeed.

All kind of sellers should be enforced this rule

Pure Awesomeness!
    I like the idea .

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    +1 yup i agree
    must be implemented!!

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Respected Developer
    I don't understand why the rule wasn't enforced on all the sections when it was introduced =/

Good point!

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Those words are also good for pulling people from Google. Good for KWWH and the seller, but not for other sellers.

Respected Member
    Honestly I don't think it's a good idea. The marketplace is far too active and too many people will put those phrases in their threads, at least with the hosting section, we can moderate it properly as threads offering new hosting are rather infrequent - much easier to handle.

If we were to enforce this in the marketplace, the moderators would be swamped with reports, it'll cause a ripple effect and reports will take longer to get done. I don't even see the problem, why can't users just ignore these "buzz words"? So what if someone puts "high quality" in the thread title? You people should have the sense to realize that buzz words.. are simply buzz words and mean nothing.

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    i am disliking KWWHunction being on the top results of my google search results.. most the time they never help good luck

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    The other thing to consider is that there would be nothing left to say in alot of marketplace titles. You would only be allowed to have "Backlinks" as your title because there's nothing else you can say about it.

At least with hosting you can describe your service/specs in the title.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Yeah i understand it was just my two cents because i look and review the hosting forums then look at the other services, Some tittles that have buzzwords in this are misleading and it could lead to our members being un-happy or possibly even scammed as if it hasn't happened before is all i was looking at.

dlow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information