Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62783 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    scenator.com
    tbh , dlow has a point ...

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    well I think each member should get a limit of threads that they can make in that section
    but loget is right, there isn't enought control on that section to implement even more rules I think
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

tbh it all depends on the person who is buying.
    I have to agree with Loget.

Website's:
    PasteBot.appspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Loget View Post
    Honestly I don't think it's a good idea. The marketplace is far too active and too many people will put those phrases in their threads, at least with the hosting section, we can moderate it properly as threads offering new hosting are rather infrequent - much easier to handle.

If we were to enforce this in the marketplace, the moderators would be swamped with reports, it'll cause a ripple effect and reports will take longer to get done. I don't even see the problem, why can't users just ignore these "buzz words"? So what if someone puts "high quality" in the thread title? You people should have the sense to realize that buzz words.. are simply buzz words and mean nothing.
    So, you're saying people doing stupid stuff should be allowed to do it because you have very few active moderators.

Think about Themeforest or any other Envato site.
    It's a way bigger Marketplace.
    They get Thousands of Items to review per month.
    They have a million rules for submitting a theme.
    They have 2 reviewers on Themeforest.

Sites way bigger than KWWH are doing this successfully, with a handful of moderators. (Hint: Reddit)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information