Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62296 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Mediafire was the first to rip off old skins

Website's:
    mygamegalaxy.com
    i say go back to the old theme

1SearchEngine you can choose where you want to search.

3.   Sponsored Links

@mirror51 @linkinpark

As far as I known,

1GB Collaboration is a special space in your account. It is not a folder. You must set each file (that you want to provide hotlink download) to be the Collaboration file.

1 GB means the sum of all your Collaboration's file size must not more than 1 GB.

There are no limit bandwidth for the Collaboration file. The downloader (all type) can download it for free as long as it is set to be Collaboration.

You can get commission for all type of sale from the Collaboration file. This is as good as before if you are in PPS plan.

If you are in PPD plan, You get nothing from it except the site's sale commission. The download of the Collaboration file will not be count.

You can choose to provide or not to provide it. There is no effect to your account.

Hope this can help

Banana of the neighbor's house is always delicious.

Website's:
    Naked-sluts.us
    Stay with this theme, but remove the colabration ...

@qloolp thanks.

Actually i find it very useful because i have files which i can now send to ligitimate clients which they can download directly without going through site.

They don't know anything about filesharing. they just want click and download.

I think that is very good option without having any premium account. and i can change files anytime so i think 1Gb will be enough

Has anybody renewed their account (3 months or more) since the change? I have to renew my account but im worried they might have changed it so a 3 month or 6th month subscription auto renews, in the past it was a once off payment but it's hard to actually find out on the filesonic website whether it will auto renew now.

^Contact Hish!
    Screwed

I joined for another 3 months but wish i hadn't, apparently filesonic have USA based servers like megaupload so their days must be numbered as well.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information