Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62681 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hello
    Please also pm me when your new offer available.

Thanks

Website's:
    EQservers.COM
    Quote Originally Posted by namethink View Post
    Definitely would like to go with your service, but will wait for your new special.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee Design View Post
    Hello
    Please also pm me when your new offer available.

Thanks
    Good news

guys we have now new coupon code for new limited Period offer

just use this coupon code " EQ2012 " and you will have the 150GB Plan with 24.95$ Instead of 31.95$

Happy new Year for all of you

3.   Sponsored Links

Bought my rdp today for 24.95$ really fast speed for me and great support no lagging and i enjoy the rdp no oversold. keep up the good work.

here is some of screenshots.

uploading to filesonic.

uploading to fileserve

extracting 700mb file

Singlehop DC? can you give me ping IP?

got no recurring promo?

EDIT:
    hi mate! pls check ticket #981871

Website's:
    EQservers.COM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee Design View Post
    Bought my rdp today for 24.95$ really fast speed for me and great support no lagging and i enjoy the rdp no oversold. keep up the good work.

here is some of screenshots.

uploading to filesonic.

uploading to fileserve

extracting 700mb file

Thank you Zee for your feedback .. It's our pleasure to have you with us

Website's:
    EQservers.COM
    Quote Originally Posted by zyberakuma View Post
    Singlehop DC? can you give me ping IP?

got no recurring promo?

EDIT:
    hi mate! pls check ticket #981871
    Yes Singlehop .. And As you already know all your questions already answered in your ticket

We still have more slots available guys so hurry up and get yours

here's my Review though i am not good expressing it because when i say it's good, it's really that good.

...and so far they are excellent. pre-sale inquiry is fast, will accomodate you with a very friendly manner (thanks Rayan!), i ordered and my RDP was setup within a few minutes.

post-sale inquiry same experience, answered my questions quickly, filed a ticket for apps that needs updating and got a response pretty quick and they keep updating me of what's happening with it. they even notice me of what will they gonna do .. and yup they updated the apps.

Archiving (1GB+):

Extraction (1GB+):

DOWNLOAD (Fileserve):

i dont download much from other hosters so just refer to other review for their d/l speed.

UPLOAD:

Filejunge sped up to 20K-30K kB/s after few seconds, i just didnt bother to take a snap shot because FJ not my priority hoster.

additionally, they promised existing customer is their priority so when they got promo, existing clients will be the first to get it.

I recommend this RDP provider and i only post honest reviews.

regards,
    zyber

How many users/server?

Website's:
    EQservers.COM
    Quote Originally Posted by zyberakuma View Post
    here's my Review though i am not good expressing it because when i say it's good, it's really that good.

...and so far they are excellent. pre-sale inquiry is fast, will accomodate you with a very friendly manner (thanks Rayan!), i ordered and my RDP was setup within a few minutes.

post-sale inquiry same experience, answered my questions quickly, filed a ticket for apps that needs updating and got a response pretty quick and they keep updating me of what's happening with it. they even notice me of what will they gonna do .. and yup they updated the apps.

Archiving (1GB+):

Extraction (1GB+):

DOWNLOAD (Fileserve):

i dont download much from other hosters so just refer to other review for their d/l speed.

UPLOAD:

Filejunge sped up to 20K-30K kB/s after few seconds, i just didnt bother to take a snap shot because FJ not my priority hoster.

additionally, they promised existing customer is their priority so when they got promo, existing clients will be the first to get it.

I recommend this RDP provider and i only post honest reviews.

regards,
    zyber

Thank you so much zyberakuma for your great reviews

We always be happy to do our best to serve our customers

Enjoy your stay with us

Website's:
    EQservers.COM
    Quote Originally Posted by Machar View Post
    How many users/server?
    Maximum users per server is 14-18 Only on Dual 5620 CPU, 24Ram, On Raid 0 6Gbps Singlehop server .
    It's actually depend on the server performance if we see that 14 users is enough then it will be 14 users only .
    Please don't worry about the performance , the servers performance and stability is Our priority

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information