Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62375 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Wink A Good Hack For The Moderators

Ok So, KWWH is a very big forum & the mods here have to almost check every new thread posted to see whether the thread abides by the rules. Sometimes 2 mods check the same thread its just a waste of time. I was on vB.org this morning & found this hack, which will make things easy for The Moderators -

Code: 
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=275409
    Why not try it?
    my123world Reviewed by my123world on . A Good Hack For The Moderators Ok So, KWWH is a very big forum & the mods here have to almost check every new thread posted to see whether the thread abides by the rules. Sometimes 2 mods check the same thread its just a waste of time. I was on vB.org this morning & found this hack, which will make things easy for The Moderators - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=275409 Why not try it? ;) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    We have an awesome hack already, it's called the report button. Use it and you'll save us big time checking every thread .

Banned
    This hack is for all the posts by whole on KWWH & not only for the spammy ones

Hello,

yes all boards should have that installed because that way admin knows what mod "checked" a thread and other mods don't have to re-check something. I'm sure many boards already use this.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Pure Awesomeness!
    We only need to moderate the "spammy ones", not the whole site. I know you're trying to help and I appreciate it, but we don't need another hack, the report button has been working great for the last few years.

Banned
    @cowboy - This is a newly released hack so i dont think many use it already. This would definitely decrease the work-load of the Moderators

@Mr-R-T -> This is way better than the report button & more useful too.

Hello,

oh I'm thinking of another one. I think its called "moderation mode" for moderators which if enabled, will mark a thread/post as "checked" therefore not requiring a 2nd, 3rd or 4th look by other mods.

This isn't the same as unapproved threads that are not visible to the board but rather a mod tool for moderators.

I moderated one board, that didn't have this kind of tool and there's no telling what mod checked what. I don't know about you but I wouldn't wanna re-check every thread, especially if another mod has checked it.

PS, this should be placed in the VB section not KWWH as this is useful for every VB board not just KWWH.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Pure Awesomeness!
    Nobody goes checking threads on his own guys, we deal with reports and stuff we catch surfing the site. We're not bots checking every thread and post everyday.

We know, haha!

A hack for moderators? Why are they already there in the staff? Its there job to find out every thread that contains spams or doesn't abide by the rules. It is not always possible for the mods to check every post so for that report button is there which is applicable for everyone.

Well that hack is used to post the marks which is not useful though.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information