Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62863 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    I may be wrong but i think it's called a plugin not a hack

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    So again, if you guys wanna help us out, please just use the report button. Thank you very much .

JGM
    Quote Originally Posted by my123world View Post
    Ok So, KWWH is a very big forum & the mods here have to almost check every new thread posted to see whether the thread abides by the rules. Sometimes 2 mods check the same thread its just a waste of time. I was on vB.org this morning & found this hack, which will make things easy for The Moderators -

Code: 
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=275409
    Why not try it?
    That hack for vb4 not vb3.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyup910 View Post
    Hello,

oh I'm thinking of another one. I think its called "moderation mode" for moderators which if enabled, will mark a thread/post as "checked" therefore not requiring a 2nd, 3rd or 4th look by other mods.

This isn't the same as unapproved threads that are not visible to the board but rather a mod tool for moderators.

I moderated one board, that didn't have this kind of tool and there's no telling what mod checked what. I don't know about you but I wouldn't wanna re-check every thread, especially if another mod has checked it.

PS, this should be placed in the VB section not KWWH as this is useful for every VB board not just KWWH.

Best regards,

cowboyup910
    No you are thinking of the same one, it is the same hack that is in place at RR.

@cowboy - This is a newly released hack so i dont think many use it already. This would definitely decrease the work-load of the Moderators
    No it is not. This hack has been around for a long time on vb3 and has been ported over to vb4. As for decreasing work load I highly doubt it, only specific sections have specific rules (Marketplace, Hosting etc) this hack is mostly used on warez forums where there are tons of rules regarding posting, searching and merging etc etc.

Here at KWWH it would be a waste of time and effort just to install it.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSand View Post
    Two different names for the same thing dude

JGM.

•     
    Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    I think its not a hack if you can download something and install it and adjust it to suit your needs
    its a plugin/add on
    also i doubt they would label the forum with these kinds of "hacks/plugins" As "hacks"

•     
    Banned
    Aahh.. now a days suggesting something too has become a pain in teh ass... If its not good then fine u dont need to crucify me for suggesting. This was simply a small suggestion to help the staff moderate the community better. NOTHING ELSE!

•     
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    We don't need a plugin to check spammy posts, we smell them from afar.

•     
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSand View Post
    or mod but hack WTF
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

•     
    I agree with R-T
    Screwed

•     
    Pure Awesomeness!
    Aahh.. now a days suggesting something too has become a pain in teh ass... If its not good then fine u dont need to crucify me for suggesting. This was simply a small suggestion to help the staff moderate the community better. NOTHING ELSE!
    We know and we thank you.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information