Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62739 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    dl4all.com

Default Useful site to find song titles

I was looking for a website to find songs that i didn't know the titles of them (like TrackID or other apps), like music from TV, or Radio, and found a very useful site to find the titles of a song (midomi.com), it works pretty good for me, finds almost every song i tried!

You may either record the song playing or you may sing or hum, and it'll find the title for you.
    agroni112 Reviewed by agroni112 on . Useful site to find song titles I was looking for a website to find songs that i didn't know the titles of them (like TrackID or other apps), like music from TV, or Radio, and found a very useful site to find the titles of a song (midomi.com), it works pretty good for me, finds almost every song i tried! B-) http://screensnapr.com/e/zuvfbC.png You may either record the song playing or you may sing or hum, and it'll find the title for you. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I tried humming a death metal song and it gave me Britney Spear... no suprise there then.

Made by Envee :P

Website's:
    dl4all.com
    Lol, its harder to get humming as it looks, as i had problems too humming always showed something else

Banned
    Website's:
    NitroXD.com
    thanks a lot........ nice page

or shazam

nice

Thread Information