Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63296 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Is Google+ a fail in social networking

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 60.87%
  • No

9 39.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    google+ is awesome they haven't stole anything from any social network sites, i like their new features, new performances,

i say NO
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Most of Googles products aren't successful after a few months. Google prefers to release products that are half complete unlike say Apple who prefer to release a polished product. After a full year after Google launched android it was bug ridden, slow, had a terrible user interface and was on hardly handsets. We all know where it is now. When Google Maps launched it had very little of the earth covered, no mountains and only some of the major cities. Now it's used by millions daily. Google Chrome Browser had a tiny market share and had almost no features compared to it now. Most people, including hundreds of KWWH members criticized it. Now a lot of those same people use it and has over took FireFox and is set to overtake IE this summer.

Google+ is a long term project but most KWWH members think short term, (how do I make money NOW or backlink blast instead of long term white hat seo) so saying it's a fail after a few months doesn't surprise me and I won't be surprised if most these end up using G+ in 2-3 years.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    servode.com
    Google == First they ignore you

Then they fight you

Then you win....

Google knows , "Victory goes to the most persistent..."

mmm mmm!
    No, it's not my conclusion, but it is very difficult to transfer the younger generation to a new society when facebook already exists.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Yes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information