Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6840 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Smile What about a KWWH Review Team?

Just like the staffs a review team that would review various threads all over this place would be a great thingy for a new usergroup... What say people?
    my123world Reviewed by my123world on . What about a KWWH Review Team? Just like the staffs a review team that would review various threads all over this place would be a great thingy for a new usergroup... What say people? :sun: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    adminrooms.net adminrooms.com
    Maybeh but not all over the forum, stay in the review section bitchez
    Trusted people: Demon, Gigawiz and Myself??

Banned
    Website's:
    rko.com
    what whattt what lolololol

k no not needed

Banned
    I Guess this idea is already on discussion... but din't see a thread related to it..

Website's:
    ihide.info
    i say no.

people will get the rank and not do anything
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Banned
    Share - a demotion to such people... only hard-workers deserve that post.

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    The one and only pre-req for the team would be speaking/writing/understanding the English language, which eliminates roughly around 39,054 members. The 100 members who can speak/write/understand English would have better things to do than review a bunch of sites made in 5 minutes or less.

mmm mmm!
    No. It is and remains a voluntary thing, although there are currently very few people bother to take the time to write a good feedback.

Personally, I've written a bunch of huge long feedback, and sometimes it seems that they do not bother to read it.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    I don't think is necessary, I believe a such rank already exist. Is called the "Respected" rank. Do reviews,help out the community,etc,etc and one day you will earn it I guess

Banned
    Why are u all against my threadS? I left colors... I left capitals... I did lots of fucking changes in myself & here I am with a legit thing and the answer to threads like these should be just YES or NO & not people saying u should leave KWWH for sometym etc... Rise Over Hate!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information