Hello everyone, my name is To0. I've been a member here for some time now, but I thought it would be best to do another introduction since some of you don't even know that I am back yet. It's good to be back. I've missed all of you. I see lots of new faces here, and am looking forward to meeting those of you who I have not had a chance to yet.

A quick answers to some of the obvious questions.

Who am I? I used to run sites like USAWarez, USDDL, USATorrents, Joox, etc.

Where have I been? I had some things to take care of, there's many stories, it's not hard to piece the facts together.

Will I be staying? Without a doubt. Right now though I am pretty busy doing some things in my personal life, so my input will not be what it once was.

Will I be launching new sites? Absolutely. But they will be 100% legal!
To0 Reviewed by To0 on . Allow me to re-introduce myself Hello everyone, my name is To0. I've been a member here for some time now, but I thought it would be best to do another introduction since some of you don't even know that I am back yet. It's good to be back. I've missed all of you. I see lots of new faces here, and am looking forward to meeting those of you who I have not had a chance to yet. A quick answers to some of the obvious questions. Who am I? I used to run sites like USAWarez, USDDL, USATorrents, Joox, etc. Where have I Rating: 5