Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62773 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    You cannot provide proof of purchase in the form of a tracking number, because you sold software. Bottom line is that you have to pay the fine (around $25). This is true for every transaction for an item that is not physical goods. They do not provide insurance for "non-tangible goods" - a.k.a software/hosting.

It isnt actually just AlertPay/PayPal, credit companies do not really recognise that we are in the year 2012 now, they still live in the stone age. Don't ask me how companies like steam operate. I guess they make so much money they arent even on the same agreement.

2.   Sponsored Links

@jayfella
    why they didn't such thing like this , I don't care about the money , I only want to restore my account because 75% of my business rely on alertpay , Should I contact them and ask about this ?

I swear I didn't see a bad support at my life like alertpay support team
    now I called them and the operator of security team don't want me to call them again until the damn sender his damn documents LOL

Website's:
    bramjlive.com
    me too
    Account Status Temporary Hold

Website's:
    AlertPay.com Blog.AlertPay.com
    Hi all,

Quick reminder to everyone about our service level agreement. Responses to support tickets are given within 2 business days, which means between Monday and Friday. However, if you update your ticket before we send you a reply, then you reset the response delay.

If you have support questions, please post them on the Official AlertPay Support Thread where the AlertPay Team can address them within 48 business hours.

Thanks for your patience and collaboration in this matter,
    Tanya

Quote Originally Posted by AlertPay Rep View Post
    Hi all,

Quick reminder to everyone about our service level agreement. Responses to support tickets are given within 2 business days, which means between Monday and Friday. However, if you update your ticket before we send you a reply, then you reset the response delay.

If you have support questions, please post them on the Official AlertPay Support Thread where the AlertPay Team can address them within 48 business hours.

Thanks for your patience and collaboration in this matter,
    Tanya
    well Tanya I have post a reply waiting answer and explanation for my problem
    thanks

Default Heylow Alertpay Team Members Help me

Hello,

I want to know why alertpay close my account, i have every proof and i attached my bank account and everything legal then why alertpay currently restricted my account. And i called them many time but they always not tell me proper answer kindly resolve my issue.

Its my Email of Alertpay : Fsnetwork@hotmail.com

Kindly check my Email and resolve my issue because i want to pay my fees and alertpay close my account Now tell me what i do ?

please solve this issue as soon as possible

waiting for you answer

Thanks

Website's:
    AlertPay.com Blog.AlertPay.com
    Quote Originally Posted by matriex View Post
    well Tanya I have post a reply waiting answer and explanation for my problem
    thanks
    Hi matriex,

I understand that you have posted on this thread and others regarding your account-related issues.

Nevertheless, I would like to know if you submitted a support ticket to our Customer Support Dept. If not, I would highly encourage it as we are talking about a specific AlertPay account in this case. Here is the link: https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/. I want to ensure that your personal information is being not jeopardized by addressing account-specific issues in public venues.

Thanks a lot for reaching out to us,
    Tanya

Quote Originally Posted by AlertPay Rep View Post
    Hi matriex,

I understand that you have posted on this thread and others regarding your account-related issues.

Nevertheless, I would like to know if you submitted a support ticket to our Customer Support Dept. If not, I would highly encourage it as we are talking about a specific AlertPay account in this case. Here is the link: https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/. I want to ensure that your personal information is being not jeopardized by addressing account-specific issues in public venues.

Thanks a lot for reaching out to us,
    Tanya
    I have post only at the official thread and my thread .please check my post at the official thread and you will find a ticket number
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/member.php?u=40370

or please read the first post at this topic and you will know everything about the case

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information