Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62611 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    glanpol-net.eu
    To register company You need more then 100 USD lol ... I spend almost 35 K for begining , registration fees + office + lawyer + stuff + programs and accesories , It's a lot of stuff.
    There is monthly fees also office rent + media + stuff + servers , everything cost

Did anyone check that rapidspeeds was really registered ? As far as I know They just said that but They use some other company details. They just cheat.

It's not easy for registered company to cheat someone , in Poland We got very strict law and Its not worth to cheat for 10 K or even 100 K.

India at the moment is 3world country if You speak about registering company.

Regards Michal GlanPol-net

Quote Originally Posted by NaHoW View Post
    Bad idea. 90% of the companies here are not registered and never will be since they a run by kids. I don't even believe there will be 5 in the registered section. The last 2 I remember are RapidSpeeds and BoxSlots.
    Yeah and 90% of those "companies" are SCAM, - "one moth hosts"...

So basicly you are saying al the rest is illegal.
    Devilz you are wrong, in my case I will never legally register it. It costs money, it costs time and it is a waste.
    It cost money just like hosting business so if you can't afford to register your "company" what company is this , lol ...?

+ legally registered means paying taxes, so then you will pay more. So basicly you're screwing yourself here.
    Nothing is for free mate ...

btw, you guys write that there is only few registered companies here, but nobody write why ....

Just think - you have registered company - you want to promote it here ,- among with hundreds of crappy hosts ?

Quote Originally Posted by glanpol-net View Post
    To register company You need more then 100 USD lol ... I spend almost 35 K for begining , registration fees + office + lawyer + stuff + programs and accesories , It's a lot of stuff.
    There is monthly fees also office rent + media + stuff + servers , everything cost

Did anyone check that rapidspeeds was really registered ? As far as I know They just said that but They use some other company details. They just cheat.

It's not easy for registered company to cheat someone , in Poland We got very strict law and Its not worth to cheat for 10 K or even 100 K.

India at the moment is 3world country if You speak about registering company.

Regards Michal GlanPol-net
    Agree in 100%.
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    You are probably a marsmellow. Why would you spend 35K on registering a company?

You did something wrong, really. And a company which spend 35K on registering and servers, wouldn't even advertise here at KWWH.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    I see no point in verification for hosting company for an example look at BoxSlots LTD & Rapidspeeds both were fully registered in UK in run from there duty you haven't seen any of the owners online anymore if a company which is fully registered turn > runs with clients funds without leaving them anything so most likely a person showing verification will most likely do the samething as rapidspeeds & boxslots.

How would we verify if the information a person is sending to us is true Photo ID doesn't count remember this is there internet so this person could be using his brother / sister / parents Photo ID including having a PayPal account opened in there brother / sister / parents.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Your asking for to much, Look at webhostingtalk they do not even have these sorts of rules in place.

No one actually cares if you're a registered company or not, they care about the service.

By the way, you forgot to send details of the 50 VPS giveaway you made. That's the service.
    Making money on VideoBB - Recruiting (PM me)

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    I'm regged anyway so doesn't matter to me, I will only gain from this
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Banned
    Website's:
    glanpol-net.eu
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
    No one actually cares if you're a registered company or not, they care about the service.

By the way, you forgot to send details of the 50 VPS giveaway you made. That's the service.
    It's not My fault that 50 users send Pm to Me befoe You,You don't to be rude , I giveaway 64 accs right now , everyone who PM Me get account.
    I'm waiting for new dedi server for next users ... that's why some users still don't get acc details.

Quote Originally Posted by l0calh0st View Post
    You are probably a marsmellow. Why would you spend 35K on registering a company?

You did something wrong, really. And a company which spend 35K on registering and servers, wouldn't even advertise here at KWWH.
    My company serving many other servies , right now I wanna get some pieces of this market , it's normal expansion.
    So just stop posting about that if You don't know anything about running own company.
    Again it's not a reason to atack My person.

Quote Originally Posted by DLow View Post
    Your asking for to much, Look at webhostingtalk they do not even have these sorts of rules in place.
    Webhostingtalk is one of worst places to choose hosting company , none restrictions and many scammers/cheaters.

Website's:
    PasteBot.appspot.com
    The fact is, that you'll never get good, dependable hosts on KWWH.
    Because all hosts are just some guys looking for a quick buck. This along with the fact that KWWH staff will never ban unregistered hosts from KWWH.

Plus, no Warez site is really that big. You'll almost always get away with the shady hosts here at KWWH.

If you own a very high traffic site, chances are, it's legal. In which case, you should go with a good reputed Legit host like MT, or S3.

Quote Originally Posted by TippiE View Post
    I'm regged anyway so doesn't matter to me, I will only gain from this
    Really? May I ask what is your company number and VAT number?
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information