Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62016 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    glanpol-net.eu

Default Verification for hosting companys

I welcome everyone

I would like to suggest the compulsory verification for persons which want to offer services in the hosting section.

It is quite simple to check in everyone You, with the ordinary translator everyone would advise himself moderator.

Preventing swindlers and illegal companies would be aimed at it.
    That is there is a difference between legal registered company and with "company" which this way is being named by the person, even which taxes and cannon isn't accompanying illegally.

Almost all advertisements here I could see which are placed by persons which the over-the-counter business is taking. How it will already reach trouble such company owner is curling up without notice and isn't having chances of the repayment of missed money.
    In case of the legally operating company such action is impossible and through inspections clerical we are eliminating the connected risk from with "companies" from of "black economy".

I hope that such an idea will meet from friendly approval.

Regards Michal GlanPol-net
    glanpol-net Reviewed by glanpol-net on . Verification for hosting companys I welcome everyone I would like to suggest the compulsory verification for persons which want to offer services in the hosting section. It is quite simple to check in everyone You, with the ordinary translator everyone would advise himself moderator. Preventing swindlers and illegal companies would be aimed at it. That is there is a difference between legal registered company and with "company" which this way is being named by the person, even which taxes and cannon isn't accompanying Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    I agree with you.

There's a idea for those who are not legally registered.
    There should be a separate section for both, legally registered and verified and for non registered ones.
    By that everyone can post and sell and it'll be users choice that whom they want to go with.

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    +1 for both of You
    KiDDY sHiTTY HosT---> iPowerz/DevilMayCry = Gurnoor Singh
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

Website's:
    i-fresh.net
    yes, totally agree with you (both)

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    There is going to be like 5 in the legal section and 100 in the undocumented.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Goodluck with that.

I don't know any company here that is registered. I know that some companies here are registered in India as Ltd Pvt. which you CAN'T compare with Western Ltd, LLC, BV, Inc.
    So I don't count that as officially registered.

The only ones I know where RapidSpeeds, BoxSlots, ServerBoost etc.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Banned
    Website's:
    glanpol-net.eu
    Quote Originally Posted by l0calh0st View Post
    Goodluck with that.

I don't know any company here that is registered. I know that some companies here are registered in India as Ltd Pvt. which you CAN'T compare with Western Ltd, LLC, BV, Inc.
    So I don't count that as officially registered.

The only ones I know where RapidSpeeds, BoxSlots, ServerBoost etc.

There are competent clerical bodies which are responsible, in every state for the example in Poland company (Sp z oo.) is an equivalent foreign "Ltd". The legal form of functioning is exactly the same.
    In case of the inaccuracy or the committed fraud he will be enough that you will refer the matter to the competent office in the country which the registered company is in and you can be this way sure that the company will take the consequences and you will obtain the repayment of the cash not to say the compensation.

It is a main difference between legal company and with "bush", the supervision of companies is necessary and prevents frauds.

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    Quote Originally Posted by -Im.z2ight- View Post
    There is going to be like 5 in the legal section and 100 in the undocumented.

Beginning of everything starts from 1.......then it do raise to 100's , K's...and so on. Let forum start this thing.......I am sure , this forum will get More LEGIT HOSTING Site Linkbacks
    KiDDY sHiTTY HosT---> iPowerz/DevilMayCry = Gurnoor Singh
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

Bad idea. 90% of the companies here are not registered and never will be since they a run by kids. I don't even believe there will be 5 in the registered section. The last 2 I remember are RapidSpeeds and BoxSlots.

So basicly you are saying al the rest is illegal.
    Devilz you are wrong, in my case I will never legally register it. It costs money, it costs time and it is a waste.

+ legally registered means paying taxes, so then you will pay more. So basicly you're screwing yourself here.

Banned
    Website's:
    glanpol-net.eu
    Quote Originally Posted by NaHoW View Post
    Bad idea. 90% of the companies here are not registered and never will be since they a run by kids. I don't even believe there will be 5 in the registered section. The last 2 I remember are RapidSpeeds and BoxSlots.

So basicly you are saying al the rest is illegal.
    Devilz you are wrong, in my case I will never legally register it. It costs money, it costs time and it is a waste.

+ legally registered means paying taxes, so then you will pay more. So basicly you're screwing yourself here.

No offence intended although, the fact that you regard registering a company as a waste of time and money is to say the least easy. Since you cannot afford for legal leading a company you should not do it.
    Paying tax or the legal care above a company is completely normal things.

I expected that so persons conducting shady activity would be having a negative attitude "your" the sentence should not be taken into consideration.

A legal company is a safety and a confidence, from the customer for the company.
    This way it was and will be, writing this suggestion for KWWH I didn't want persons managing unregistered companies to give up from providing services.

You can offer low price services and paying taxes and be rich person , You just need to do it wisely.

Regards Michal GlanPol-net

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information