Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62878 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Filejungle SCAM??

Quote Originally Posted by FileJungle-Greg
    Your payment was declined because it has been decided we no longer want to work with you as an affiliate, this is not a decision from me its just what I am telling you. Your account will remain active but from a business perspective nothing will be continuing.

Quote Originally Posted by sverdios
    Why you declined my latest payment request?

User ID:
    paypal account:

and declined amount not returned to my profits

please fix them and I`m waiting your response

This shit should be known,
    FileJungle-Greg
    are responsible for the site? and this is the professional solution, more than two weeks had this resolution, but they have not said anything, yet continued uploading, generating income (accumulated to $ 66) and now tells me to discontinue my affiliate, does not pay me what I should, and say "follow uploading not close the account but not pay anymore and all your files online will follow"

Are kidding me!

What happens? and post SCAM in his thread and receive a warning for a moderator
    sverdios Reviewed by sverdios on . Filejungle SCAM?? This shit should be known, FileJungle-Greg are responsible for the site? and this is the professional solution, more than two weeks had this resolution, but they have not said anything, yet continued uploading, generating income (accumulated to $ 66) and now tells me to discontinue my affiliate, does not pay me what I should, and say "follow uploading not close the account but not pay anymore and all your files online will follow" Are kidding me! What happens? and post SCAM in his Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Maybe u have done something weird and no point on u continuing uploads to jungle as u wont get the payment.

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    We let you post it once: http://www.besthostingforums.com/1220063-post3217.htm

But we're not going to let you continue to post the same thing over and over. If you don't like their service, pick a new host.

You were warned not to make another post about this or you'd be banned.

Thread Information