Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62616 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au

Default United States Heading towards a Depression?

Is United States going for a recession, or a depression?

Discuss your thoughts
    0ccul7 Reviewed by 0ccul7 on . United States Heading towards a Depression? Is United States going for a recession, or a depression? Discuss your thoughts Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    We're in a recession already - the question should be if the recession will turn into a depression.

The answer to that will depend on who we elect as our new president in 2012. If its Ron Paul, then we'll be fine. Anyone else, and I'm not sure.

The USA is going to bounce back sooner than people think; it's just like China and massive banks <---- to big to fail.

Recession yes, Depression no.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    HEADING ???

shit man. we already there.

few days ago i thought we were only 12 trillion in debt, but we at 16+ trillion.. and we just keep spending spending spending.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

mmm mmm!
    Well, why should they choose? Can't they just live as they should? I must admit and say that I don't really care about the U.S. in general. Don't judge me, but to think of such leads nowhere.

There is so much nonsense that happens all the time, one can not think of everything.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    Already USA had made such stupid Decisions they can't afford to do any more Than This, they are already going in dept of Trillions, they should be simple in their approach.
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
    We're in a recession already - the question should be if the recession will turn into a depression.

The answer to that will depend on who we elect as our new president in 2012. If its Ron Paul, then we'll be fine. Anyone else, and I'm not sure.

Whoever you choose, he is still a marionette in the hands of the same power. President doesn't have anything, can't do anything, and doesn't make any decisions. Ron Paul is just another marionette, however his campaign looks like to you, and whoever is going to be chosen, exact same thing will happen...

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    The war crippled the usa's budget, Just like the SOPA act will

They need to shut down the borders and quit giving out jobs to Immigrants.

Then the people of whom were born here or who have legal citizenship can get a actual job, pay taxes, and make money to spend.

Its that simple ^^

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    It's against their 'American Dream' propaganda, and fight for 'freedom'...

What they need to do is to fuck off federal reserves, and make government bank, and not to borrow money from private 'federal reserves' bank...

Government should print their own money, like Lincoln did it (with green notes), like every fucking dead president tried, to get US out of hands of private bankers

A government that owes money to private bank in it's own country is a BIG WTF!

All money borrowed, needs to be returned, with interest

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Maybe if the US Govt just stopped sending billions in foreign aide outside it's borders the economy might rebound or at least the deficit would not be as large. Imagine what the global economy would be like if the US cut all foreign aide.

As far as who will be the next US President it does not matter much if the voters do not remove all incumbents for their seats in the senate and congress. Do away with career politicians that promise the voters everything and deliver nothing. Most of the unemployed in the US are still waiting for those jobs the politicians that got elected in 2010 promised to deliver/create. Whether they are tea baggers, donkeys, or elephants if they do not deliver on their promises they do not get a second term.

The electoral college needs to be dissolved and only the results of the popular or actual votes should decide who is put in office not a group of people appointed by other officials with a political agenda.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information