Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62816 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org

Red face Nymgo - Call from PC to Phone - 3$ Coupon Free

Hey KWWHunction, I was observing that several sites have nymgo ads, so I searched what nymgo is and found that it resembles skype (but i think we can't make video calls). It is mostly for calling from PC to Mobile and Other phones, Here is a simple tutorial on how to get 3$ credit free for nymgo.

CALL FROM PC TO PHONE:

- First of all, download nymgo:

Code: 
    www.nymgo.com/
    -Make a new facebook account, or if you have one, just login and open this page:

Code: 
    http://www.facebook.com/nymgoglobal?sk=app_286774634693006
    Since nymgo is new, they have some promotional offers back to back, They are giving free voucher now a days, Just click on "Claim my voucher" at their page.
    By doing one or two steps, you will get your voucher, redeem it and now you can easily call free from your PC to any mobile phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some other details about this Nymgo Promotion :

1. Limit of one voucher per Facebook account user.

2. Vouchers are redeemable only on the nymgo.com registration page or in the members area for current customers.

3. Only one voucher code may be used with each user registration.

4. Each voucher is valid for a limited time only, effective December 8, 2011 and expires on March 8, 2012 or until supplies of the voucher run out, on a first-come, first-serve basis.

5. Voucher codes are generated upon completing the sign-up form on the Nymgo Facebook page.

If you have any problem, feel free to contact me via PM.

Thanks
    Faizann20
    Faizann20 Reviewed by Faizann20 on . Nymgo - Call from PC to Phone - 3$ Coupon Free Hey KWWHunction, I was observing that several sites have nymgo ads, so I searched what nymgo is and found that it resembles skype (but i think we can't make video calls). It is mostly for calling from PC to Mobile and Other phones, Here is a simple tutorial on how to get 3$ credit free for nymgo. CALL FROM PC TO PHONE: - First of all, download nymgo: www.nymgo.com/ -Make a new facebook account, or if you have one, just login and open this page: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

its yours 0.o

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    Quote Originally Posted by msk19994 View Post
    its yours 0.o
    I dont have enough money to have my site's ads on forums like digitalpoint lol, its not mine

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au

Thread Information