Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62672 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Worst game of 2011 is:

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • From the Dust

3 25.00%
  • GTA V

2 16.67%
  • Rage

6 50.00%
  • BattleField 3

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thumbs up Worst game of 2011?

Hi Guys, I Usually Start Pollings in new forums, But Here I Don't Know where is the "Poll" Options Hidden??? Now Another New Idea Attacking to my mind, & its "Can You Tells me Which Game is Useless in 2011???"

1. From the Dust
    2. GTA V
    3. Rage
    4. BattleField 3

For me its "FROM THE DUST" Very High Requirement Needed But Game Based on Nothing, Waiting for Your Responce, also Anyone helps me about??? where is the "Poll Option"??? In KWWHunction???
    Positive_Guy Reviewed by Positive_Guy on . Worst game of 2011? Hi Guys, I Usually Start Pollings in new forums, But Here I Don't Know where is the "Poll" Options Hidden??? Now Another New Idea Attacking to my mind, & its "Can You Tells me Which Game is Useless in 2011???" 1. From the Dust 2. GTA V 3. Rage 4. BattleField 3 For me its "FROM THE DUST" Very High Requirement Needed But Game Based on Nothing, Waiting for Your Responce, also Anyone helps me about??? where is the "Poll Option"??? In KWWHunction??? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    The phrase you're looking for is "The worst game of 2011" and I'll be adding the poll for you.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    You usually start 'poolings' in new forums? KWWH isn't new... and it's not poolings, it's pools.
    New idea attacking to your mind? How that feels? Right expression is :ideas are coming to your mind...

Basically, in your pool, you dropped the game you don't like, and probably 3 best games of 2011, whats the use of this thread then? Battlefield 3 as the worst game of 2011, did you lost your mind? LOL

To be fair, the only game I haven't bothered playing out of them is GTA, the others I didn't think were too bad. The biggest fail game I played from last year was probably Dead Island.

YOU HAVE TO STOP SMOKING SO MUTCH WEED!

mw3 ...highly disappointed

that looks more like mw2

Pure Awesomeness!
    MW3 was great, not as great as battlefield 3 tho. GTA4 and battlefield 3 shouldn't be on that poll, both were awesome!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    You usually start 'poolings' in new forums? KWWH isn't new... and it's not poolings, it's pools.
    New idea attacking to your mind? How that feels? Right expression is :ideas are coming to your mind...

Basically, in your pool, you dropped the game you don't like, and probably 3 best games of 2011, whats the use of this thread then? Battlefield 3 as the worst game of 2011, did you lost your mind? LOL
    You are quite right Correcting My English, but Yesterday, When I type in German, I gotta Thread Deleted??? GTA IV is Lags Very Much, So Peoples saying its bad game,

because they have crappy pc and they use cracked version thats why it lags

Rockstar
    GTA 4 was boring, uninstalled it after 3 hours of play.

GTA 4 for me. Others are just too good to be on the list.

Rage, super duper game, but was very short, which i din't like seriously. I wanted to play this game for hours.

B3 is ok for me. MW rocks all the time. Soap died

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information