Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62726 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Website's:
    SeedBoxOne.com 100TBh.com
    Hi,

I am sorry you are not happy with the service. But as discussed in the ticket we have a standard image for Ubuntu. It was created 6 months ago and has a customer base of well over 150 VM's exactly the same as yours. It is an unmanaged VPS and as it working when we sent you the details for the fist time - I have checked the SATA disk your VM is on an it passed all tests.

Please let me know if that all makes sense.

Thanks,
    Danny

Fix the service, or issue a refund.

You have currently two tickets which have not got a response, but here you can respond?

You were unable to support the repeatable problem at SeedBoxOne, that is why I have an account at 100TBh. Now you can't support the new service.

Unmanaged does not mean unsupported. Your support has been neither Technical, nor offered any support other than rebooting, which I explicitly had to request.

Have you considered a career in chartered accountancy? Because it is apparent you are not cut out for the track you've chosen.

Website's:
    LeechJungle.com
    SeedBoxOne @ what about my service?
    What do you mean by "massive influx of orders"?
    If you don`t handle all pending request,then stop selling it,OK....

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaselbuddha View Post
    Fix the service, or issue a refund.

You have currently two tickets which have not got a response, but here you can respond?

You were unable to support the repeatable problem at SeedBoxOne, that is why I have an account at 100TBh. Now you can't support the new service.

Unmanaged does not mean unsupported. Your support has been neither Technical, nor offered any support other than rebooting, which I explicitly had to request.

Have you considered a career in chartered accountancy? Because it is apparent you are not cut out for the track you've chosen.
    Hi,

Sorry about the mix up, as the server was working when delivered and I have checked the disk I would advise a re-install.

I am not going to lie, I am not an advanced Linux admin, but as stated with hundreds of VM's all working OK, I feel the service we provide to be suffice, 70 % of our business is recurring for at least 3 months so we must be doing something right.

I am not going to lie, I feel the service you have received from us has been troublesome, but I can only put this down to sheer chance, you have the same setup as all other VM's.

I am more than willing to provide extra time for the downtime. But don't feel a refund is required.

Let me know if that makes sense.

Thanks,
    Danny

Quote Originally Posted by Abdur Rafi View Post
    SeedBoxOne @ what about my service?
    What do you mean by "massive influx of orders"?
    If you don`t handle all pending request,then stop selling it,OK....
    Hi,

The delay is actually with Leaseweb, we are waiting on 14 servers, I spoke to my account manager on Friday and they should all be setup by Tuesday. But the delay is out of our hands.

Setup can take 7 working days. As you don't currently have an active service I can offer a refund.

Let me know how you want us to proceed.

Thanks,
    Danny

Website's:
    LeechJungle.com
    Well,got my refund.tell me when your server available.

Website's:
    Hi,

OK will do It should be Monday / Tuesday.

Take Care,
    Danny

7.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    LeechJungle.com
    Hello,
    What`s your problem dear? Why you don`t answer on skype?
    Why your server have so much problem? Why you don`t know basic server configuration? then why you start selling servers?
    To took our money and run away......

Can you please answer all my questions.....

Now No need to excuse me this time,refund needed second time......

Website's:
    Hi,

Please see my reply to your ticket, we have tried Win 2008 and it was getting 65MB/s CentOS 6.2 was getting 77MB/s.

You tried to install cPanel without a full qualified machine name, we can only offer the Operating system, you will need to be able to install cPanel yourself.

Thanks,
    Danny

Website's:
    LeechJungle.com
    Well then why you close my ticket by your self?
    Why there is always error on your vm,when i try to install cpanel?
    I tell you dear,you don`t know nothing about server management.
    You know just some basics,and basics not good for server management.

Website's:
    Hi,

The VPS is sold as unmanaged, but we try out best to help you out. We had cPanel running OK, but you where not happy with the speeds

Thanks,
    Danny

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information