Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62852 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default ARTMAN is banned... Again?

Here i go...
    I joined this site just like everyone else... to sell things,or something like that...
    thats a good start...

I got banned three times,and only once i got the warning.. for using caps.
    The last time i didnt use caps,but i replied with "fuck" to a question with "fuck"...
    i dont see why the hostility...

who and how many can bann me?...and what the F... is wrong now?
    not cool ppl.not cool at all...

honestly,i dont even see the reason to get banned for caps.i had one or two lines in a day,or maybe after some days... i dunno.... so,maybe there is some other problem we have here.

apologies for the caps... but it seems that some already got an attitude...
    have a nice day
    ARTMAN Reviewed by ARTMAN on . ARTMAN is banned... Again? Here i go... I joined this site just like everyone else... to sell things,or something like that... :D :D :D :D thats a good start... :D I got banned three times,and only once i got the warning.. for using caps. The last time i didnt use caps,but i replied with "fuck" to a question with "fuck"... i dont see why the hostility... who and how many can bann me?...and what the F... is wrong now? not cool ppl.not cool at all... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    You're not allowed to make these threads about your cb ban noob

read the second post: http://www.besthostingforums.com/5-g...-shoutbox.html

Pure Awesomeness!
    Asking why you got banned gets you another ban, read the rules and follow them. Oh, and welcome to KWWH.

mmm mmm!
    It's good to see that you have found yourself comfortable, Zahid's brother.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information