Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6659 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com

Default ServSilla scammers AKA Vertigo

I'm bringing this to the attention of everyone I brought it to the attention of a few moderators when I was moderator here at KWWHunction.

If ServSilla aka Vertigo asking for you to sponsor him with anything don't do it this person will turn around in sell any items such as webhosting and domain names. He asked me to sponsor him a domain name so I agreed to so he signs off on MSN after I registered the domain name for him > Pushing it into his account he comes online back on KWWHunction trying to sale the domain name I gave him 24/hrs to push the domain name back into my account or either pay up the money he owes me which is $10.16

Domain Name: Edgecoding.net
    Whois Information: http://whois.domaintools.com/edgecoding.net

Proof: 1

Proof: 2

Proof: 3
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/113...y-domains.html
    robert420 Reviewed by robert420 on . ServSilla scammers AKA Vertigo I'm bringing this to the attention of everyone I brought it to the attention of a few moderators when I was moderator here at KWWHunction. If ServSilla aka Vertigo asking for you to sponsor him with anything don't do it this person will turn around in sell any items such as webhosting and domain names. He asked me to sponsor him a domain name so I agreed to so he signs off on MSN after I registered the domain name for him > Pushing it into his account he comes online back on KWWHunction trying Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Thank you for letting us know. Waiting for what Vertigo has to say.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Ban his ass.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Yea raise the banhammer and ban all scammers!!

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Burn him alive [trollface]

I meant, ban him

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    I hope that he gets banned but from now on if you are sponsoring a domain, never push the domain into anyone's account. I think this was an easy scam.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    You got owned. I applaud him in the sense that he did it so clever but at the same time why in the world would he come back on the SAME forum he scammed to sell? Thats so retarded.

Ban the scum!

Bad bitch in my chevy.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    What's retarded is that scam is worth 8$ for ServSilla

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Well he had to sell it at a cheaper price.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Thread Information