Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62058 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    dude i hope ull get ur money back but if the hacker send out your money to other account then it may not be possible to bring ur money back .....i was got scammed by pcmasterz of 35$ but at last i got this email

Website's:
    Free4Free.org
    Quote Originally Posted by D@Ni View Post
    My Account is Hacked On Thursday . In My account 800.76$ I submit a Support Ticket But Still No Responce

How much time you guys take to responce on my ticket i lost my 800.76$ and still i didn't recieve any positive reply from AP did i consider that i lost all my money
    Just Call them to there callcenter. My account got hacked too with 400$. But I got all of the money back within 3 days. You need to act immediately. DOnt wait till the hacker withdraws all the money from your account.

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    AlertPay.com Blog.AlertPay.com
    Quote Originally Posted by D@Ni View Post
    My Account is Hacked On Thursday . In My account 800.76$ I submit a Support Ticket But Still No Responce

How much time you guys take to responce on my ticket i lost my 800.76$ and still i didn't recieve any positive reply from AP did i consider that i lost all my money
    Hi D@ni,

What date was the ticket submitted? Any new updates on this? If not, my colleague Tarik (aka AlertPay Team) could assist you further.

Just a general FYI to all KWWH members, AlertPay responds to questions asked online OR tickets within 48 business hours which is 2 business days. Business days are from Mondays to Fridays yet keep in mind that we fall under the Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST).

Remember though that this 48 hour time frame is reset every time you update a ticket before it is replied to.

Tanya

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    Lets hope Dani get his issue resolved!

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information