Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62248 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    filesonic.com

Default FileSonic.com - New Collaboration Plan is finally here!

Dear Content Owners,

FileSonic.com is now offering 3 different account types.

Free: Nothing is changed, but you are now given 100MB collaboration space. (Added Benefit)
    Pro: It is the same as the previous Premium account, but you are given 1GB collaboration space. (Added Benefit)
    Collaboration: It is the same as the Pro, but you are given unlimited collaboration space. *NEW*

So, all plans will have the collaboration option! (Collaboration Disk Space varies)

What is Collaboration?

Collaboration files can be shared with everyone and downloaded immediately with no limitations.

What is the benefit to you?

The price of this plan is $15 for 1 month. You will get the commission of any plan that you sell from your regular non-collaborate link, if you are on a Pay Per Sale plan.

Please note: If you are sharing a collaborate link, you will not get paid for downloads or sales that happen from that link. (All files will remain non-collaborate, unless you set them as collaborate)

As a collaborate user, you will be able to select which files or folders are collaborate. You can also choose to make your whole account collaborate.

We have been working hard to improve the File Manager for you guys and we can finally say that it has been done!

Some changes are:
    - Set file/folder to private, public or collaborate.
    - Easier way to set a password for files or folders.
    - Modified search & sorting.
    - You may expand/collapse the right sidebar that contains info.
    - We implemented a panel on the top, which tells you your account info, collaboration space used & total disk space used (Always unlimited).
    - The actions on the left have been moved to the top.
    - You will be able to select in the settings page if you want to automatically set all uploaded files to private.

On top of that, we have made some changes to the download page, which is much more user friendly and will be appreciated by our users!

We strongly advise you to try out the collaboration plan as it adds a lot of value for a little more money

In the future, we will allow content owners to trade in points & get the Collaboration plan!

Best Regards
    FileSonic Sales Team
    FileSonic Hish Reviewed by FileSonic Hish on . FileSonic.com - New Collaboration Plan is finally here! Dear Content Owners, FileSonic.com is now offering 3 different account types. Free: Nothing is changed, but you are now given 100MB collaboration space. (Added Benefit) Pro: It is the same as the previous Premium account, but you are given 1GB collaboration space. (Added Benefit) Collaboration: It is the same as the Pro, but you are given unlimited collaboration space. *NEW* So, all plans will have the collaboration option! (Collaboration Disk Space varies) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

sounds good !

Will files still be deleted even if we are in collaboration plan? Maybe this plan is good for back up perhaps?

Website's:
    fhscout.com
    Quote Originally Posted by IGdwight View Post
    Will files still be deleted even if we are in collaboration plan? Maybe this plan is good for back up perhaps?
    Unless your files receive copyright complaint, your files will not be deleted I guess.. this situation must be same for both premium and collaboration plan..

and btw, I'm not sure if filesonic.com can sustain this collaboration plan.. do I misunderstand or this plan provides us unlimited space and unlimited bandwith with direct downloads indeed ?

I don't know any other existing file hosting site that provides such unlimited features at such cheap rate..

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    you guys always rocks
    Best of luck

awesome

We ain't tryin to kill each other. Just have some fun.

I sold almost 20 col. premium account and it has good site sales 0.75

Filesonic = Always best service...

I tried links in this way in Spain, even I who asked the support to allow multiple links Jdownloader paying mine.

It turns out that by downloading these files was 200kb / s speed is too bad to count as limitless.

The idea seems good in theory
    ARRIBA ESPA?A!!
    ||||||||||||

Banned
    Website's:
    filesonic.com
    Hey Ladyk!

Thanks for the feedback... The account that generated the collaborate link was free, pro or collaborate?

Regards

Hish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information