Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61041 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PerMaFrOsT View Post
    Just share some encrypted URLs and i will give you all decrypted
    Okk, you're the man!!

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    @ - Hello PermaFrost, I try waiting the button "I do not like".

@ - Thanks n4rut0 for this post.

@ - Anyone know a method to protect my links of Fileserve, Filesonic? I know it must change the md5 of the file, compress. Rar, and put a good password, but other than his.

Thanks

Its no biggy, really. I can too take a safelink and enter it on a certain site to get the actual links but you are missing the important point. User input is required in decrypting safelinked links which implies that a bot will not be able to mass report your links and it will require human effort instead, which is slow and usually not that feasible which gives you the upper hand as an uploader.
    Either your safelinked links will stay alive permanently or they will get reported slowly, after quite sometime compared to what unprotected links will take. It all depends on the content of the links. If the link for is a very very popular movie, expect it to be taken down within a few days or a week, but if it is for an old movie, you can expect the link to not get reported at all.

If you keep reuploading the same thing again and again, after a while and after a slew of link takedowns you'll find that your links aren't taken down again. It does happen, always. All content or every movie or game does not remain "hot" forever.

[Best Selling RDP Providers]
    BuyWindowsVPS.Com

1Gbit USA/EU Unmetered | Prices Starting From $29.95 | Official Thread

I?m not happy when i said "I can decrypt all the links" specially because i dont care about bots i have more problems with those who report Megaupload links instantly if you decide to share your uploads at MU (They report them because they only upload using FileServe and others)

Thats why i consider this thread a waste, because nowadays i dont know any real & safe way to share links
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

Sites like safelinking are one of the best methods today to protect links. But if you suspect that some people really are deliberately reporting ur links so that you don't get downloads then I'm afraid nothing might work for you unless and until you can find out who these bastards are that call themselves uploaders. It's actually sad.... That people will almost do anything to make money these days. No dignity, none at all.

[Best Selling RDP Providers]
    BuyWindowsVPS.Com

1Gbit USA/EU Unmetered | Prices Starting From $29.95 | Official Thread

Banned
    I'm a bit confused here, so you guys are telling me that ANYONE can report links and get them deleted?
    I thought only content's original owners can get them deleted! Did you ever try reporting links?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information