Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62204 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default coNCePTuaL

coNCePTuaL is a domain-specific programming language for rapidly generating programs that measure the performance and/or test the correctness of networks and network protocol layers. A few lines of coNCePTuaL code can produce programs that would take significantly more effort to write in a conventional programming language.

http://www.ccs3.lanl******~pakin/software/conceptual/examples.html
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . coNCePTuaL coNCePTuaL is a domain-specific programming language for rapidly generating programs that measure the performance and/or test the correctness of networks and network protocol layers. A few lines of coNCePTuaL code can produce programs that would take significantly more effort to write in a conventional programming language. http://www.ccs3.lanl******~pakin/software/conceptual/examples.html Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Very strange looking language, seems like another attempt to make the syntax more "human readable".

Doesn't look like a language which could do anything complex really, but for simulating network related things I see how it could be handy.
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

Thread Information