Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6949 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Earn $$$ with CPAlead using this viral Script!

Hi all,
    The script is based on a fb app and is about a scene from a Horror movie where a creepy guy is acting like he's spying on your fb profile in a terrifying way ( please watch the video to know what I am talking about exactly - Widget removed for now ) http://www.takethislollipop.com/
    FB users must like and share first before they can see the video and they will of course do that out of curiosity. This way your website goes viral on Fb and earn more money on autopilot by adding the CPAlead widget on the site ( you can adjust for sure when do the widget appears on your site from your cpalead account )
    When the widget appears people will complete the survey to be able to watch what will happen next ( the rest of the video )

What you have to do is only driving some traffic to your site ( promoting your site on fb fan pages is recommended for more earnings )
    You can really see 1000s of likes easily in a couple of days if you promoted the site across 100k-200k fan pages and watch how much earnings you will have thereafter.

I AM SELLING ONLY 1 COPY OF THIS SCRIPT FOR ONLY 59$ SO IT WILL BE SOLD FOR THE FIRST ONE WHO ASKS FOR IT.

THANKS
    Momo88 Reviewed by Momo88 on . Earn $$$ with CPAlead using this viral Script! Hi all, The script is based on a fb app and is about a scene from a Horror movie where a creepy guy is acting like he's spying on your fb profile in a terrifying way ( please watch the video to know what I am talking about exactly - Widget removed for now ) http://www.takethislollipop.com/ FB users must like and share first before they can see the video and they will of course do that out of curiosity. This way your website goes viral on Fb and earn more money on autopilot by adding Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    hmmm , i'm intersted but how can i gurantee that this will work ?
    i mean is there a demo or something ?

Yes NightMare, here it is : http://www.idareyou2night.com/

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    can it be customed ? like different language and different thing from lolipop ? (within price)

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    ^^Don't bother buying these scripts

I would suggest you to 1st get through with basic CPA techniques and find out what is best for you..

How I know, I have spent lot of time with CPA.. Just guiding, if you need any help, You can PM me..

2) You might also check facebook application polices and CPA polices.

PS: Your signature is disturbing. No offense.

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    i'm not doing this for CPA , i'm just getting it for fun
    won't even put ads on that site .

To be honest with you, I am not sure of that because I am not the creator of the script ( I am just having the resale right of my own copy )
    However rest assured that it will work and make you some series cash ( in case you wanted to make some money with it ) with fan pages with about 200k of fans.

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    Fun? lol!

Details:

Web page:
    http://www.takethislollipop.com/

Description:
    Access to the web page was blocked by ESET Smart Security.
    The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    well , since its a resell if there is any discout tell me coz i will hire a coder to do the changes i want .
    as i said b4 i like the site and i wanna translate it into my main language and won't be a profitable thing .

BattleDuty, Please note that this website got more than 12M likes and may be ESET Smart Security" considered it as a Spamming page I don't know but the script is clean and nothing illegal or dangerous as it says !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information