Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63026 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Has anyone tried changing their Paypal name to a Business name?

Hi,

I was just wondering if this would be a wise idea to change my real name with a business name in Paypal. I sent them documents already for identification and they need a cover letter etc to make the change. I want to know if this would be safe especially if I start withdrawing money from my account? Anyone has tried this before?
    cebumedia Reviewed by cebumedia on . Has anyone tried changing their Paypal name to a Business name? Hi, I was just wondering if this would be a wise idea to change my real name with a business name in Paypal. I sent them documents already for identification and they need a cover letter etc to make the change. I want to know if this would be safe especially if I start withdrawing money from my account? Anyone has tried this before? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    oulee.com ouleehosting.com litespeedhosting.co.uk ddosprotectedhosting.co.uk radiohost.co.uk windowshosting.im
    I suggest checking with PayPal on this as you might screw your account if you did a wrong move.

That's why I made this thread because I wanted to know what others would think about what I'm about to do. Anyways, I decided not to pursuit the name change. Anyways if I'd be selling a great product then I think others wouldn't mind the name I'm holding in paypal.

Respected Member
    Changing name is not possible in PayPal as far as i know.

dunno from where you are (US?) but you can change your account type from personal to business with 2 simple clicks online, no docs needed.
    check your settings.
    this cannot be undone though!

might be different in US, in Europe its like this.

Website's:
    Serverdeals.org NexeonTech.com StratusVPS.com FaceOfMankind.com
    I don't believe this is possible. We always had a personal account then a company account so that records were easily kept for tax purposes or any other purpose.

nah, never heard of that before

why not just open another paypal account and this time choosing business as the account type.

personally, i have all personal, premiere and business

Thread Information