The code I'll create for you will be table-less, SEO friendly and I'll be using semantic IDs and Class. Your site will match W3C standards while coded with special attention to page load optimization and this will greatly improve page readability for both SE and other 3rd party coders. I can ensure you that each projects will be compatible with all modern browsers.

This is actually what I do for a living, but I'll accept small projects on here for when things are slow (communicate down time with the clients).

Please send me a screenshot or the PSD for a price quote.
AlternativeWeb Reviewed by AlternativeWeb on . PSD to Table-less, Shorthand CSS/HTML (slice job) The code I'll create for you will be table-less, SEO friendly and I'll be using semantic IDs and Class. Your site will match W3C standards while coded with special attention to page load optimization and this will greatly improve page readability for both SE and other 3rd party coders. I can ensure you that each projects will be compatible with all modern browsers. This is actually what I do for a living, but I'll accept small projects on here for when things are slow (communicate down time Rating: 5