Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62764 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default how to edit agreement page?

I installed PHPBB first time and unable to find how to edit agreement page that is shown while registration. On registration agreement page i see following text :
    By accessing “yourdomain.com” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “yourdomain.com”, “http://webtradehut.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “yourdomain.com”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “yourdomain.com” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.

Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “yourdomain.com” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “yourdomain.com” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “yourdomain.com” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
    I want to change yourdomain.com with my domain name . From where and how i can do this?
    arunkumar2006 Reviewed by arunkumar2006 on . how to edit agreement page? I installed PHPBB first time and unable to find how to edit agreement page that is shown while registration. On registration agreement page i see following text : I want to change yourdomain.com with my domain name . From where and how i can do this? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    General Tab
    Board Settings
    Set your Site Name:

Thanks.
    But can you tell me how to upgrade and downgrade permissions of a registered users to MOD and MOD to just normal user?
    Is there any plugin available to add a system of itrader like in *************************

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    ACP > Users and Groups Tab > Manage Groups > Global moderators > Members

You may users to MOD here, and set them as default group for them, you can also remove people from this MOD group.

A system like iTrader I don't know, you have to consult http://www.phpbb.com/mods/

Thread Information