Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62826 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default What is the amount of money one can keep in an unverified paypal account ?

Guys, i am currently having around $99 in my unverified paypal account. Today when i received $16 more from a money making website, paypal asked me to verify my account by giving bank details to accept the those $16. I am underage so i don't have any bank account or credit card. I have been using unverified paypal for a long time and this has happened for the first time. Does anyone know anything about it ?
    Is there some kind of limit on the money which we can keep in an unverified paypal account like $100 or something ? Please answer me soon. It is really a very urgent case as my payment has got stuck mid way

Thank you
    raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . What is the amount of money one can keep in an unverified paypal account ? Guys, i am currently having around $99 in my unverified paypal account. Today when i received $16 more from a money making website, paypal asked me to verify my account by giving bank details to accept the those $16. I am underage so i don't have any bank account or credit card. I have been using unverified paypal for a long time and this has happened for the first time. Does anyone know anything about it ? Is there some kind of limit on the money which we can keep in an unverified Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    Code: 
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=paypal+unverified+limits

how did you withdraw money all these days if you dont have a verified account?

you better create a new paypal account and start using it if you dont have bank account, or create a paypal account on your parents names. you cant use the un-verified accounts, they are never safe.

even verified accounts are not safe either though ...

Website's:
    listbuildingbulletin.net78.net hostgatorcouponcode2011.hostoi.com
    you can verifiy your account by a visa gift card
    you can buy it with 41$ from here it is trusted I have good expierience with it. sorry it is an arabic site but it is the best 100% trusted.

If you wanna make a lot of money then visit list building bulletin

Website's:
    the.wf ScriptMafia.org FileHostCash.com DMCA.cc plusViral.com
    You can get instant prepaid credit cards for close to nothing. Any bank you have an account on can help you with that ...

Website's:
    WarezDesign.net WarezCube.com PS3Cube.com XBoxCube.com
    Visa gift card, or prepaid card are the best way to go. Or you can send me some money so that you wont have so much on your account.

USMC

Thread Information