Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62633 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    trickshare.info

Default DDL kids owners should stop!

I was just wondering,,, why some moth3r f4ckers ... and I'm talking about UPLOADERS, get registered in many forums and submit their topics to DDL sites.

I guess you all know submitting topics to DDL sites is a taks for admins.

well the email to submit is secret so those suckers uploaders should not know what email to use.

So I'm almost sure DDL owners share our emails!

I have had like 5 cases about new uploaders that come into hdspot.net , make 10 topics and submits them to ddl sites using our real emails.

It's a shame to know ddl owners share our secret information.

Once aging +1 to p2p. Sadly warezscene is almost over.

Big advide: if you are a kid or noob playing with your site, please don't try. shut it down right now!

Thanks to kids and noobs.
    mrrinmoy Reviewed by mrrinmoy on . DDL kids owners should stop! I was just wondering,,, why some moth3r f4ckers ... and I'm talking about UPLOADERS, get registered in many forums and submit their topics to DDL sites. I guess you all know submitting topics to DDL sites is a taks for admins. well the email to submit is secret so those suckers uploaders should not know what email to use. So I'm almost sure DDL owners share our emails! I have had like 5 cases about new uploaders that come into hdspot.net , make 10 topics and submits them to ddl Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    how do you know that the ddl owners had shared your email ?.
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Respected Member
    That's not how it works.

Take "@yahoo" user-idiot for example. He is either just guessing or own big "spread to all DDLs at once" website so he got all emails.

He's constantly posting fake movies in normal sections and submitting instead owners, which caused many sites to get banned.

And to all forum/website owners: Don't use webmaster@website.com, admin@website.com or w.e and don't use RARDownload type sites to spread submissions across 5 million DDLs, stick to 2-3 DDLs.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Respected Developer
    DDL owners don't publish their submitters details nor do they share it with anyone. It's stupid of you to think that way, why would they want several uploaders to upload the same app/movie/game several times? Maybe you set the email to something obvious "submit@hdspot.net", "admin@hdspot.net" etc. Try setting it to something like 3498utghe@hdspot.net, that way the uploaders won't know your email address OR you should stop submitting to shit DDLs (when you use those auto submitters deselect all the shit ones).

Banned
    Website's:
    rko.com
    i dont get it why are you embarrassing your self like that dude you own a warez site there are 100s of warez sites out there no one called you a noob or a kid
    let them be why do you care so much about pplz submitting warez to another warez ddl i dont get it either you an attention seeker or just one big fail dumb ass

Banned
    Website's:
    trickshare.info
    I know finding and emails isn't big deal, but I have my reasons to blame ddl owners or staff.

and I know some other guys are smart and they try and try.

Website's:
    wscripts.net damnlolscript.com lulzjet.com
    Most ddls doesn't even check the email ....... wcddl 2 doesn't check if the submit email is the same with the email from database.
    Only big ddls check it, ddls like zunox, twilight, nexus ...,

Respected Member
    Listen to what you are saying, why the hell would DDL owners go around and share your emails? Why would they make your job harder when you are what's keeping them up?

Unless you submit to some shitty DDLs, so I repeat, stick with few well known DDLs.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Respected Member
    Add a secret pin option to submit and move on with your life

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    rofl jesse

@thread,

you should blame yourself for that mate i agree with hawk, smith, and rko, nobody shares anyone's email with anyone! your email must be easy such as example@yahoo.com, or i think you've used the same email that you've on your forum or any other forum!

try to use a hard email like Hawk said thats it
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information